Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
My friend have you traveled through the mid-west or south or north-western states? Im talking small town white rural America?? They have mountains of guns....show me a redneck without a gun nearby. They also have serious drug problems with heroin and meth and all sort of shyt. Yeah they are a little spread out but not 50 miles and shyt. You forgetting about trailer park communities as well?

They have a underground culture but it do not consist of consistently causing genocide to their own people

No way in hell a small rural community has the population density and access to guns as a city of 2.7 million people breh :francis:. Think about what your saying here

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
How many times yall gonna make this thread?

Chicago is not as bad as St Louis, Baltimore or Detroit. There are smaller cities with higher crime rates than Chicago.

The community must take back the streets. Someone knows Lil Roddy who out there hustling. The community must say enough is enough. The power is in Black folks and that's all around the country. We do not need government to further a police state in order to resolve this social issue.

There are far more impoverished white areas in the country with little to no crime rate. We have a street culture issue that only Black folks can truly fix.
Where are the stats compared to CHI? STL, BMORE, DTOWN?

You can't speak about black on black crime on the Coli
I have performed more than you in real life and web. You are not in the position to question me about anything. I have concern about black on black challenges and for those situation to be resolved. I find white on white crime immature. As I do black on black crime. It is time for a future where black men dont fight women and children, or self. But demand to be part of "educated" nonviolent nonbeef community. And fight much significant wins in life. Than petty violent childish beef.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way in hell a small rural community has the population density and access to guns as a city of 2.7 million people breh :francis:. Think about what your saying here

You gotta travel brah. It's not 2.7 million doing the killings. It's a very small percentage

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I think it starts with jobs and child rearing

Men have to have jobs and be there to raise their children.

When the man is not head of household, is not present, and is not bringing in an income it puts the family structure out of whack and eventually causes the situation in Chicago.

The goverment won't fix the problem, they created the tinderbox and lit the match that caused this fire in our communities. We as a culture have to collectively fight back to put it out.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
You gotta travel brah. It's not 2.7 million doing the killings. It's a very small percentage

If there's more people that's more conflict that is likely to erupt, and more victims caught in the crossfire. And you're honestly comparing the underground gun market of a WORLD CITY to a small rural hick town:stopitslime:. It's not comparable at all

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You dont have an issue with 15 people black or white or yellow, attack a mom and daugther in their home?
You must be loosing your mind.
Anyone being targeted like that is wrong to target people like that.
I never said OP was looking :mjpls:. I said the thread. As in the "solutions ". Re-read breh.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gentrify the problem area.

If the people in the area are on goverment assistance, have the displaced people move to several other government housing outside the city like in a suburb or rural area. (Being in an urban area especially with highways nearby makes the drugs and guns more accessible) As long as you don't put them allin the same place. The people who own their own houses/pay their rent can stay.
How bout yall goofy nikkas keep chicago out your mouth if you've never set foot on the south side for more than 5 seconds. Bring yall bytch asses out here since u care so much
:leon: nothing to see here fellas, chicago is doing just fine we have a woman of god on the case

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

People who don't live in chicago genuinely wanna know what can be done and you're getting defensive
Chicago is nothing more than a conversation starter or a think piece topic for most people. Their interest isn't from a place of genuine concern beyond some "we gotta do better" "we have to take back the community" "we gotta stop killing our own" nonsense. Chicago wasn't on nobody mind when they were taking the jobs out the neighborhood? When they was making people live in dilapidated projects ? When the mayor was closing all the Dam schools? When budgets for social services were being ? When the cook county jail been fukking nikkas up? Now that shyt has hit the fan everybody is concerned about chicago and think it's some simple solutions that some coli geniuses are gone think up in 20 min? Might have been simple if u had come in at phase 1 instead of phase 20.

And let's just say in some alternate universe we get the magic key to fix chicago, are yall gone come and do the dirty work ? Send any substantial money to get it done? Didn't think so.