Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
all the blame goes on these 30 + and above black parents in chicago who failed to raised their children but blame the system

what does the system has to do with not telling your kid not to go out and blast people.

save that michael eric dyson bullshyt of economic and social shyt.... these nikkas should have wore a condom if they didn't want to take responsibility of these bad ass kids

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
for the staged school shooting of little white kids he gives yall this
635879511421284765-1819357646_barack_obama_crying2-620x412.jpg

for the youth and his peeps in Chicago he gives yall this
524bfd2a1605fb449a000003.jpg

got a few months left,,, for hope and change. maybe we finally see it huh :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
for the staged school shooting of little white kids he gives yall this
635879511421284765-1819357646_barack_obama_crying2-620x412.jpg

for the youth and his peeps in Chicago he gives yall this
524bfd2a1605fb449a000003.jpg

got a few months left,,, for hope and change. maybe we finally see it huh :sas2:

thats on the people who voted for the gay "halfbreed"
that nikka aint leavin office either
:sas2:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
at least it's not at 700- 900 like it was fom the 70s to 00s right?
Well yeah, but nikkas act like because it's still occurring period that nothing is, and never was done about this. When all the other races of people stop killing one another and a button is found that will end black on black crime after it's pushed, let me know :coffee:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Well yeah, but nikkas act like because it's still occurring period that nothing is, and never was done about this. When all the other races of people stop killing one another and a button is found that will end black on black crime after it's pushed, let me know :coffee:

Black on Black crime isn't that much higher than White on White crime

but i mean it's not gonna magically disappear especially considering the causes of it, it's not going away

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Can anyone from Chicago confirm this many murders/shootings happened via word of mouth or whatever?

I don't believe the news for a minute.... They stay putting out false stats regarding black people to make us look bad.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
its over with in Chicago, Im glad i got out when i did. I heard cops say that they are going to start retiring when the fbi started to investigate cpd. And everything those cops said is happening. Police are not responding to calls, its just not enough officers, and its too many corrupt people in power now. You telling me they cant solve ANY of these murders and shootings, when all they have to do is look on facebook but they can find the 2 people that robbed this white hoe? lmao
Pair charged with robbery, brutal beating of DePaul freshman on CTA train

and i always knew that once those crimes hit up north it would be a WRAP, white people are getting killed and robbed left and right now. And if youre from the city, then you already know that allot of businesses all over from best buys to local restaurants are leaving. All of those millionaires are taking everything, tourist attraction districts are starting to look empty now.
it was only so long they could oppress people and they did it too much.
idk why but when ferguson popped off i knew chicago would be next. its about to be like the dark knight up there THIS year.

and tariq is right about chicago, im from ground zero and grew up with the people thats doing allot of this stuff, all they need is jobs, hope and support really. but noone will hire us, so its karma now

the bolded is :duck:

businesses are not leaving the city. matter of fact, they are relocating from the suburbs into the loop.
the reason best buy closed is cuz brick and mortar electronic stores are antiquated as hell for the most part. and when it comes to tourism, chicago is actually having no trouble finding a shytload of tourist to visit despite all the fukkery.

It's obvious you and Barnett are not from Chicago and lived 30 miles away. In Lincoln park down Clark you see FOR RENT all up and down Clark. All up and down roosevelt all up and throughout wicker park tf is yall talking about? Businesses that was booming last year. These threads are pointless because you have nerds or old people from the burbs who have no idea what's going on who think they know everything. Who have never spend one day in the hood in their life. Lol.

I'm talking about huge corporations. google just built an office over off lake street and morgan I believe (I can't remember the exact street). kraft/nestle just moved their HQ from the northwest burbs to downtown. As did conagra foods, motorola and hillshire farms. and my old job for a large group of hospitals (with 20K total employees) relocated their HQ from des plaines to an office on wacker.

the fact of the matter is the south loop is booming population wise, and they're already talking about building a bunch more homes just south of roosevelt just east of the river near tom ping park and building a new school in the south loop because south loop elementary school is BEYOND capacity. companies are moving downtown because the young employees won't take jobs out in the northwest or west suburbs. they wanna live and work downtown.

FYI, I used to live in west englewood, so I know a little more than what u think.

I remember @SeanPain was talkin bout how businesses don't wanna be in the city, and I JUST found another article today talking about how mcdonald's is trying to relocate their corporate HQ from oakbrook to the west loop where oprah's old harpo studios was. that's a shytload of jobs relocating, and that's a bunch of folks that will be living in the city who work there.

McDonald's Plans To Move Headquarters To Old Harpo Studios Lot: Report

I hate to say I called it but.......:francis: