Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh I was at Jewel Osco in fukking Wilmette the other day and this nikka rolled up on another nikka, calling him a bytch and saying that he would cap his ass "on bd". shyt had me and the white folks outside like :dwillhuh:

never seen no shyt like that so far in the burbs.

its nikkas in Wilmette?:patrice:Super Racist Wilmette:francis:that was rare site to see:wow:

I would have been :mindblown: seeing that kinda behavior on the north shore.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
A string of nearly two dozen shootings on the West Side has pushed the number of people shot during the Memorial Day weekend to at least 40, with two more days to go.
Only 40?
Somebody is slacking off... and isn't keeping up with their quotas.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldn't be surprised if the actual murder rates in some of these neighborhoods are at 90's levels

B/c a lot of these neighborhoods have seen dramatic decreases in population during the 90's and even into the 2000's

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
man, by my crib there's a shytload of homes being rehabbed and flipped. and when you go downtown, there is NOTHING but new construction EVERYWHERE. especially over by chicago avenue and wells and on wells just south of there.

folks that live downtown ain't rich tho. you can get a condo on the gold coast for a price in the 200k's. plus a lot of folks that live in these luxury high rises have a roommate. they ain't no better off than me even tho they live down town.
Tell em beans! I thought all them dudes that lived downtown was balling when I was growing up, then I grew up and started meeting people that live down there and it be 4 people living in one unit, people in $500k unit's with no furniture, and making 50k spending thier whole check on rent, shyt is a straight up SHOW. It's some legit balling folks down there but the reason I decided to live in Hyyde Park instead of downtown was because for $350k I got a way bigger crib and the people over here are educated and could care less bout flossing, and there's less bums begging for change when I leave my building. :heh:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can station military troops all over the world for no reason at all, but they can't station any in the ghetto to stop these clowns from doing all these killings.

We all know that the government doesn't really care, and if anything they want this to continue to strengthen the prison industrial complex, but obviously nothing is being done about it.

It's all by design, unfortunately

This is all documented in reports and legislation throughout the 20th century and these are the effects.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
They can station military troops all over the world for no reason at all, but they can't station any in the ghetto to stop these clowns from doing all these killings.

We all know that the government doesn't really care, and if anything they want this to continue to strengthen the prison industrial complex, but obviously nothing is being done about it.
So you say we should turn black communities into war zones :ohhh:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It's all by design, unfortunately

This is all documented in reports and legislation throughout the 20th century and these are the effects.
come on bro.
You know damn well if they brought troops into the hood then people would complain about living in a military state.

Folks need to realize you cant have it both ways...
...either the cops are relaxed and let the neighborhood do what it does...
...then folks complain about how the government doesnt care about them.

Or

You have police on damn near every corner checking people out...
...then you gon have people complain about policing being too much.

Its a no win situation.

These neighborhoods arent going to change...
...the simple fact is that all the talent has left most of these black neighborhoods dating back to integration.

The only way these communities are going to change is if you have a group of people that realize change can only come from within.
You cant wait for some business to move in...you have to create the business.

Until more black people think about being entrepreneurs...things will never change.