Chinx Was Targeted in Fatal Shooting Says NYPD

Daps
the same people who probably got Stack Bundles was responsible

sadly they might never find them. Bundles was the next big superstar to come out of NY :mjcry:

i refuse to watch akademiks or kollege kidd vids (that voice +puttin $$ in his pockets) can u tell me about stacks death?? Last i had heard word was dude who killed him for his chain had been killed shortly after he died

was that wrong or you got more info?? nikkas ask why NY hiphop is dead- really its bc ppl like Stacks are dead who had that classic sound- I was bumpin his shyt crazy when i lived in oakland bacc in tha day :mjcry:

Daps
everyone was saying in response to his death "this is why you gotta leave the hood" - but chinx kinda did leave the hood. he moved his family to a nicer area of queens and this area that he got killed in definitely wasn't the hood. seemed like he was trying to do the right thing and they caught up to him anyway. i still think its weird they put on a deli worker and made him a part of the crew though. theres something sketchy about cokeboy cheese

why u think cheese is sketchy :ohhh:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
why u think cheese is sketchy :ohhh:

dude has chinx drop him off at the subway, chinx gets lit up like a block away from the train stop, yemen comes out unscathed? idk man..

I think also I mixed up cokeboy yemen with cokeboy cheese... i thought they were the same dude. im talking about the bodega worker that was with chinx when he got shot

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
dude has chinx drop him off at the subway, chinx gets lit up like a block away from the train stop, yemen comes out unscathed? idk man..

I think also I mixed up cokeboy yemen with cokeboy cheese... i thought they were the same dude. im talking about the bodega worker that was with chinx when he got shot

Yea thats Yemen...def sketchy at this point.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i refuse to watch akademiks or kollege kidd vids (that voice +puttin $$ in his pockets) can u tell me about stacks death?? Last i had heard word was dude who killed him for his chain had been killed shortly after he died

was that wrong or you got more info?? nikkas ask why NY hiphop is dead- really its bc ppl like Stacks are dead who had that classic sound- I was bumpin his shyt crazy when i lived in oakland bacc in tha day :mjcry:

i heard Stack was set up, and yea i also heard the guy who pulled that off got killed shortly after. they knew Chinx was his right hand man at one time before signing with Coke Boys so it just all connects together IMO.

Daps
i heard Stack was set up, and yea i also heard the guy who pulled that off got killed shortly after. they knew Chinx was his right hand man at one time before signing with Coke Boys so it just all connects together IMO.

dont see why they would wait like 9 years to get chinx and wait until he blows tho :manny:

Daps

damn that does sound :wow: when u spell i tou tlike that

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:dahell: he shouldnt been on main street, in his own car, in the city he lives, going home???!

tell me where is he ALLOWED to be that makes him getting murdered THE MURDERER's fault?? :ohhh:

they killed Stack in his apartment building bruh, he was being watched. chances are Chinx was also being watched at the time of his murder.

Daps
they killed Stack in his apartment building bruh, he was being watched. chances are Chinx was also being watched at the time of his murder.

nah i remember stacks- he was coming bacc from the club late- and got killed as he was entering his building that dont have to be him being watched-

not hard to notice when dude pulls up to the projeccs in a foreign & shining

This pic was taken the morning after he got killed whne police were on scene and you can even see his blood- this wasnt in the building and coulda been ANYBODY lurking outside or around that building- not necessarily just waiting for stacks

HPIM2998.jpg

he was loved in edgemere I really think it was a random hater/jacker not planned hit on stacks-- but then again I wasnt there:manny: I hate thikn of stacks bc jim jones tried to get him out the hood, but stacks loved the jects

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
nah i remember stacks- he was coming bacc from the club late- and got killed as he was entering his building that dont have to be him being watched-

This pic was taken the morning after he got killed whne police were on scene and you can even see his blood- this wasnt in the building and coulda been ANYBODY lurking outside or around that building- not necessarily just waiting for stacks

HPIM2998.jpg

he was loved in edgemere I really think it was a random hater/jacker not planned hit on stacks-- but then again I wasnt there:manny: I hate thikn of stacks bc jim jones tried to get him out the hood, but stacks loved the jects

i dunno man that entire situation was just crazy. same with Chinx. they had to have some enemies that we're watching them. Stack was starting to get popular at the time signing with Jim Jones and Byrdgang so somebody had to be jealous or something. not sure what was the reason.:yeshrug:

Daps

HPIM2998.jpg

article on dude who supposedly killed stacks:2 bullets to head for suspect in rapper slay

Man eyed in rapper slay shot to death
BY ALISON GENDAR, MELISSA GRACE, ERNIE NASPRETTO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 4:00 AM

The murder of a man in Springfield Gardens yesterday may be connected with the ambush killing of a popular rapper last week in Far Rockaway, police sources said.

Charles White, 20, an aspiring rapper, was killed execution-style in a house on 176th St. in Queens about 12:20 a.m., cops said. He was found dead on a sofa with a pillow over his head and two bullet wounds behind his ear and a leg wound, a source said.

Cops say White's murder may be in retaliation for the death of up-and-coming rapper Rayquon Elliott, 24, known as Stack Bundles, who was shot dead in the lobby of his Far Rockaway residence on June 11, another police source said.

Cops suspect White may have gone to Virginia, where he lived, right after the Elliott murder, but returned to New York last Saturday with friend Kelvin Brown, 27, who had just left the home when White was shot, sources said.

After hearing the shots, Brown ran back into the home and called police, cops said.

Neighbors on the normally quiet street expressed shock that a shooting occurred in the vacant house. It has been up for sale by the owners, Green Team Realty, for several months, according to a woman who answered the phone at the real estate company.

One neighbor, who didn't want to give his name, saw three men on the stoop of the home Sunday night.

"One of them said Happy Father's Day to me," said the neighbor, 71, who described the men as "young and very polite and nice."

The scene of the shooting is directly across the street from the Friendship Baptist Church.

"Everything happens according to the company you keep," said the church's pastor, Deacon Garrett Turley, 53.

No arrests have been made. The investigation is continuing, cops said.