Lmao smh...son was on that couch like

scared%201.gif

Who's the last line referring to?

other dude who got locked up for killing stacks

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Yemen Cheese was nobody

He was never part of the coke boys, Chinx was just doing him a favor.

Chinx died, Cheese & flip are locked up, and charlie rock left. That's why you never hear about them.

Charlie Rock aka loopy is locked up too afaik. supposedly a big shot caller in one of those uptown Y gangs. the dude who was with chinx at the time is back behind the counter making cheese steaks and figuring out how to turn EBTs into cash :mjlol::mjcry:

its tough for anyone from the city to really make it there are always too many goons around

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
e6bb59a680764944af2c4f5fc47ec5d6.jpg
B9317859291Z.1_20150625172134_000_GM4B68GN5.1-0.jpg

yall cant forget these dudes was killed the same way like a month later. leavin sues strip bar but what do i kno.... two diff areas bout the same time 5 am ish tho .

"They appear to be targeted," Mount Vernon Police Commissioner Terrance Raynor said at a Thursday press briefing.
It seems as though NYPD might have a lead into last month's shocking murder of Chinx.

According to Lisa Evers, who spoke to NYPD detective Robert Boyce, they believe that there may be a link between a double murder that occured in Mount Vernon last week and the Coke Boy rapper's murder.

The report states that a former Concordia College Asst Basketball Coach and music producer Allashun Clay were targeted and killed in a BMW just five days ago.

It has not been confirmed, but it is something they are going to investigate for a possible connectio

A Possible Connection May Have Been Found In The Murder Of Chinx | HOT 97 | Where Hip Hop Lives

Ex-NY college hoops coach shot before fatal car crash

G Money

Pro
Daps
^there's a good chance that this is connected because, based on what i've seen on instagram, that Allashun Clay dude and chinx have some mutual friends and dude got bodied like right after chinx got killed.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
That reward money get big enough they'll talk. French can't put up big money to basically endorse snitching, but if I was him I'd offer $100K no questions asked if it leads to an arrest and conviction.

he should do that and hip hop culture in general needs to have a sit down and learn what 'no snitching' means/should mean. i feel like we've taken it too far and the idea has become a retarded version of itself that allows fukkboys to get away with shyt they shouldnt, cuz 'no snitching'

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
e6bb59a680764944af2c4f5fc47ec5d6.jpg
B9317859291Z.1_20150625172134_000_GM4B68GN5.1-0.jpg

yall cant forget these dudes was killed the same way like a month later. leavin sues strip bar but what do i kno.... two diff areas bout the same time 5 am ish tho .

"They appear to be targeted," Mount Vernon Police Commissioner Terrance Raynor said at a Thursday press briefing.
It seems as though NYPD might have a lead into last month's shocking murder of Chinx.

According to Lisa Evers, who spoke to NYPD detective Robert Boyce, they believe that there may be a link between a double murder that occured in Mount Vernon last week and the Coke Boy rapper's murder.

The report states that a former Concordia College Asst Basketball Coach and music producer Allashun Clay were targeted and killed in a BMW just five days ago.

It has not been confirmed, but it is something they are going to investigate for a possible connectio

A Possible Connection May Have Been Found In The Murder Of Chinx | HOT 97 | Where Hip Hop Lives

Ex-NY college hoops coach shot before fatal car crash

Reef(Allashun) was my homie

His only connection to Chinx was him knowing French

He was actually at the Off The Rip videoshoot

Green shirt
11376479_864820623592985_663253904_n.jpg

Car from the photo above
11378865_837908332952059_822700101_n.jpg

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^there's a good chance that this is connected because, based on what i've seen on instagram, that Allashun Clay dude and chinx have some mutual friends and dude got bodied like right after chinx got killed.

Don't wanna say too much but a lot of people know it was connected. But a lot of Chinx family fears it may be deeper than it seems. Shaw was a innocent bystander who just got caught up in that crap by accident. Yemen not sayin anything cause he scared but it was more than just a Benz at the scene.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
he should do that and hip hop culture in general needs to have a sit down and learn what 'no snitching' means/should mean. i feel like we've taken it too far and the idea has become a retarded version of itself that allows fukkboys to get away with shyt they shouldnt, cuz 'no snitching'

alot of these rappers are affiliated with gangs/sets

they cant afford to have the system in their affairs..

french has no choice but to handle it in the streets..

they nypd/hip hop police is already watching the mac wit da cheese

Loud Still Coolin

Daps
Reppin
Reef(Allashun) was my homie

His only connection to Chinx was him knowing French

:damn:word ohhh yea??? . sorry bout yo boy. i actuallly didnt want to post ictures of the kid here cause i knew he was known. also know he was at that vid shoot also days before his death. but like you said in the bolded there you have it. even tho it took place in queens. the whole thing kinda looks like it goes back to bein this cokeboy thing. nikkas had/was to been followed though. both of the car shootings. i also don wanna say much more

shyt is sad the whole coke boy 3 cover is chilling and spooky now.

i always felt that was why french got with diddy. to get away and blend in industry elsewhere . :mjcry: the whole og cokeboy click was 2 official. they almost made it.

i guess i gotta let this go. still no progress. why they have to get chinx :to:

Last edited:

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:word ohhh yea??? . sorry bout yo boy. i actuallly didnt want to post ictures of the kid here cause i knew he was known. also know he was at that vid shoot also days before his death. but like you said in the bolded there you have it. even tho it took place in queens. the whole thing kinda looks like it goes back to bein this cokeboy thing. nikkas had/was to been followed though. both of the car shootings. i also don wanna say much more

shyt is sad the whole coke boy 3 cover is chilling and spooky now.

i always felt that was why french got with diddy. to get away and blend in industry elsewhere . :mjcry: the whole og cokeboy click was 2 official. they almost made it.

i guess i gotta let this go. still no progress. why they have to get chinx :to:

His connection to Chinx wasn't only through French it was through Zack mostly. Them nikkas knew each other. A few people left when the spot on Jamaica Ave closed but a couple stayed and followed Chinx.

Last edited:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC

yeah but that shyt has spilled over into the culture wholesale

im cool with 'no snitching' when its a cop asking who the local weedman is

but if someone kills your homie and you know who did it, nah, that nikka can go all the way to hell

unless french's people are taking care of the situation on their own, no snitching (if you know something that can help resolve this situation) is lame

im not from the streets tho, so theres definitely angles im not up on, but no snitching and no snitching at all, ever are two different things and the latter is what people tend to go by, to their own detriment :yeshrug:

fuxk 12 tho too, so its a tough spot all around :manny:

rip chinx :mjcry:

Loud Still Coolin

Daps
Reppin
His connection to Chinx wasn't only through French it was through Zack mostly. Them nikkas knew each other. A few people left when the spot on Jamaica Ave closed but a couple stayed and followed Chinx.

:ohhh:

Police are looking into the possibility that the two men found dead after a crash early Wednesday were shot by a gunman who was in the convertible BMW with them and jumped out. Mayor Ernie Davis said that's not something a witness has told police, but one of several working theories....

Mt. Vernon slayings: Gunman in car one theory

hate had to be real. shyt is wild sad breh .... but thats summer night life in the city i guess....

Last edited:

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
damn shyt is sad...and mad crazy too..i didn't even know about that second setup..RIP to both them brehs, sad world we live in....now a days people flossing on the gram and snap...could really get you hurt out here....Stacks was like my favorite new rapper of the 2005 2006 07 era...when he passed that shyt fukked me up for real. I knew homie would never get the credit he deserved in terms of his talent..he was nice as fukk man...authentic street nikka....good guy all around...and Chinx was 2..he dumbed his rap down and became more melodic rocking with French..but he had bars too...check them early mixtapes...hurry and die vol 1-3...i was rooting for Chinx heavy....he put a lot of work in like Stack did, behind the scenes..."microwave oven" these rappers..ghostwriting hook writing all that...