Chinx Was Targeted in Fatal Shooting Says NYPD

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
article on dude who supposedly killed stacks:2 bullets to head for suspect in rapper slay

Man eyed in rapper slay shot to death
BY ALISON GENDAR, MELISSA GRACE, ERNIE NASPRETTO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 4:00 AM

The murder of a man in Springfield Gardens yesterday may be connected with the ambush killing of a popular rapper last week in Far Rockaway, police sources said.

Charles White, 20, an aspiring rapper, was killed execution-style in a house on 176th St. in Queens about 12:20 a.m., cops said. He was found dead on a sofa with a pillow over his head and two bullet wounds behind his ear and a leg wound, a source said.

Cops say White's murder may be in retaliation for the death of up-and-coming rapper Rayquon Elliott, 24, known as Stack Bundles, who was shot dead in the lobby of his Far Rockaway residence on June 11, another police source said.

Cops suspect White may have gone to Virginia, where he lived, right after the Elliott murder, but returned to New York last Saturday with friend Kelvin Brown, 27, who had just left the home when White was shot, sources said.

After hearing the shots, Brown ran back into the home and called police, cops said.

Neighbors on the normally quiet street expressed shock that a shooting occurred in the vacant house. It has been up for sale by the owners, Green Team Realty, for several months, according to a woman who answered the phone at the real estate company.

One neighbor, who didn't want to give his name, saw three men on the stoop of the home Sunday night.

"One of them said Happy Father's Day to me," said the neighbor, 71, who described the men as "young and very polite and nice."

The scene of the shooting is directly across the street from the Friendship Baptist Church.

"Everything happens according to the company you keep," said the church's pastor, Deacon Garrett Turley, 53.

No arrests have been made. The investigation is continuing, cops said.

i remember reading about this

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It also seems French has distanced himself from that o.g. Coke Boy team...I could be wrong tho.
It remains unclear whether Alziadi’s relationship with the Coke Boys’ inner circle deteriorated after the shooting or if he was always a peripheral figure. “Yemen Cheese is nobody,” according to Montana, who said he had not spoken with Alziadi about the incident. “I know him, but he’s not nobody you should be asking about anything. He don’t know nothing. He was just there with him. If he knew something, somebody would have gotten locked up.” Grantland’s numerous attempts to contact Alziadi went unanswered.

Coulda Been: The Life and Unsolved Killing of Chinx

Daps
It remains unclear whether Alziadi’s relationship with the Coke Boys’ inner circle deteriorated after the shooting or if he was always a peripheral figure. “Yemen Cheese is nobody,” according to Montana, who said he had not spoken with Alziadi about the incident. “I know him, but he’s not nobody you should be asking about anything. He don’t know nothing. He was just there with him. If he knew something, somebody would have gotten locked up.” Grantland’s numerous attempts to contact Alziadi went unanswered.

Coulda Been: The Life and Unsolved Killing of Chinx

:patrice:real suspect answers from French there and i neve rheard o fthis cheese nikka--- i was a fan of chinx but never really heard anyone else on his team that wasnt with tha original riot sssquad

Daps
i dunno man that entire situation was just crazy. same with Chinx. they had to have some enemies that we're watching them. Stack was starting to get popular at the time signing with Jim Jones and Byrdgang so somebody had to be jealous or something. not sure what was the reason.:yeshrug:

yeah i hear u. aint like im gonna give u the answers or vice versa- but shyt really is crazy i agree with that :mjcry:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Like no shyt he was targeted :comeon:

Only theory I have is some nukka felt disrespected at the club he performed at and wasn't having it

But what do I know :dame: hope this shyt ain't another unsolved hip hop murder:mjcry:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
article on dude who supposedly killed stacks:2 bullets to head for suspect in rapper slay

Man eyed in rapper slay shot to death
BY ALISON GENDAR, MELISSA GRACE, ERNIE NASPRETTO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 4:00 AM

The murder of a man in Springfield Gardens yesterday may be connected with the ambush killing of a popular rapper last week in Far Rockaway, police sources said.

Charles White, 20, an aspiring rapper, was killed execution-style in a house on 176th St. in Queens about 12:20 a.m., cops said. He was found dead on a sofa with a pillow over his head and two bullet wounds behind his ear and a leg wound, a source said.

Cops say White's murder may be in retaliation for the death of up-and-coming rapper Rayquon Elliott, 24, known as Stack Bundles, who was shot dead in the lobby of his Far Rockaway residence on June 11, another police source said.

Cops suspect White may have gone to Virginia, where he lived, right after the Elliott murder, but returned to New York last Saturday with friend Kelvin Brown, 27, who had just left the home when White was shot, sources said.

After hearing the shots, Brown ran back into the home and called police, cops said.

Neighbors on the normally quiet street expressed shock that a shooting occurred in the vacant house. It has been up for sale by the owners, Green Team Realty, for several months, according to a woman who answered the phone at the real estate company.

One neighbor, who didn't want to give his name, saw three men on the stoop of the home Sunday night.

"One of them said Happy Father's Day to me," said the neighbor, 71, who described the men as "young and very polite and nice."

The scene of the shooting is directly across the street from the Friendship Baptist Church.

"Everything happens according to the company you keep," said the church's pastor, Deacon Garrett Turley, 53.

No arrests have been made. The investigation is continuing, cops said.
Found this post on another site...dude deleted it but another person quoted it...this is supposedly how it went down

Intellectual said:
CHARLIE RAN BACK TO VIRGINIA AFTER THAT STACKS HIT AND THOUGHT HE GOT AWAY HAHAHA. nikkaS WENT TO VA, DROVE HIM BACK TO NYC, SAT HIM IN A ABANDONED HOUSE IN QUEENS AND MADE HIM WAIT ON A COUCH ALL DAY TILL STACKS nikkaS CAME TO POP HIS BRAINS OUT THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE ISLAND GONNA DO TO THIS nikka, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE PO'S AINT GONNA GIV A fukk SINCE HE SHOT 2 COPS HAHA

View topic - >The dude who killed Stack Bundles CAUGHT!!