Chinx Was Targeted in Fatal Shooting Says NYPD

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:damn:word ohhh yea??? . sorry bout yo boy. i actuallly didnt want to post ictures of the kid here cause i knew he was known. also know he was at that vid shoot also days before his death. but like you said in the bolded there you have it. even tho it took place in queens. the whole thing kinda looks like it goes back to bein this cokeboy thing. nikkas had/was to been followed though. both of the car shootings. i also don wanna say much more

shyt is sad the whole coke boy 3 cover is chilling and spooky now.

i always felt that was why french got with diddy. to get away and blend in industry elsewhere . :mjcry: the whole og cokeboy click was 2 official. they almost made it.

i guess i gotta let this go. still no progress. why they have to get chinx :to:

If i had to throw something out there, maybe French stopped cutting checks:sas1:

Cant mac for free out here:ufdup:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
yeah but that shyt has spilled over into the culture wholesale

im cool with 'no snitching' when its a cop asking who the local weedman is

but if someone kills your homie and you know who did it, nah, that nikka can go all the way to hell

unless french's people are taking care of the situation on their own, no snitching (if you know something that can help resolve this situation) is lame

im not from the streets tho, so theres definitely angles im not up on, but no snitching and no snitching at all, ever are two different things and the latter is what people tend to go by, to their own detriment :yeshrug:

fuxk 12 tho too, so its a tough spot all around :manny:

rip chinx :mjcry:

I think French knows the party responsible..

I also think he might have made some wrong moves streetwise that may have caused shyt to bubble

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
If i had to throw something out there, maybe French stopped cutting checks:sas1:

Cant mac for free out here:ufdup:
to be fair we all big chinx fans and all that. but it could be possible outside his career. he maybe did somebody dirty you neva know. like a couple posters said. the feds prob know who did it by now. just cant act on it. not even gon get to typin bout nobody makkin on this site either. it is what it is. :mjcry: coke boys 2 was the best tape imo. damnnn shame yo :to: they all shined

Last edited: