Chris Brown Upset About Album Sales

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look at it like comparing KG to Shaq. KG is an all-time great. Can do everything on the court and is technically more talented than Shaq. Both all time greats. KG can dribble, pass, post up, more versatile defensively. But everybody would take the dominance of Shaq even if it’s not as well rounded.

Yeah Chris Brown and do all this other shyt but who cares. When it came to making music
I look at it like comparing KG to Shaq. KG is an all-time great. Can do everything on the court and is technically more talented than Shaq. Both all time greats. KG can dribble, pass, post up, more versatile defensively. But everybody would take the dominance of Shaq even if it’s not as well rounded.

Yeah Chris Brown and do all this other shyt but who cares. When it came to making music and performing he ain’t MJ.
No one is on MJ level. Michael Jackson was the closest thing to Jesus that I have witnessed in my lifetime. Mj had both men and women fainting amongst his presence. Had whole city chase his limousine like the zombie apocalypse.

Daps
What do yall consider a classic album? :skip: Fame is undeniably a classic album. And is Chris's thriller. It's the album most people think of when chris brown is mentioned.damn near all the singles were hits and it was the most played album of 2011. Maybe it's an age thing. I was in high school when that album came out, and it was huge

lol@Chris’s Thriller

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris got talent but he’s hella corny. The drugs, the blood shyt, all that sours his brand.

Like we see you tweaked out in the interviews, only reason you a blood because they gonna rob you again otherwise. But super thug wouldn’t box Soulja Boy?

Time to mature and set a new standard for yourself.

Hope that tour sells well…

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Chris should be happy he's still around with a lot of female fans. Even moving past the original Rihanna incident, he had a lot of bad looks with Karreuche and other women over the years

He is like the only mainstream entertainer to just have shyt slide off him as he continues to fukk up

His female fans go hard for his defense online too, all things considered he's doing well

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Rap is the biggest genre. Male R&B got swallowed by rap.

There’s plenty of clean R&B out there’s it’s just not mainstream. If you want mainstream appeal you got make something like rap
And that’s a major problem, and it’s both the artists and the consumers fault. All these wack/subpar rappers spent ages using autotune and voice distortion to cry over mostly trap style beats, and the consumers enabled them to do so. The whole YSL label minus Gunna somewhat is full of crying ass dudes. Kevin Gates, who is an actual talented guy, spent 19 tracks whining, crying and pouting. For every 1 Future who actually does make dope stuff in that lane, there’s like 30 artists making the trash versions of what he’s making. Put it on BET Jams right now and watch for a full episode, and I guarantee you it’s just gonna be men wailing in autotune sounding like they’re being hit out a taser. This labels and stations need to start focusing on real singers and let these crying ass dudes fall to the wayside.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Brown was headed into the right direction with "Fine China". It was a great song. It wasn't EDM. It wasn't one a Rap song created by an R*B artist. It was just straight up R&B inspired by Michael Jackson. Unfortunately, "Fine China" didn't get him an album release, which sent the message that it wasn't what people wanted from him. He had other singles after that, but they flopped. Then he dropped "Loyal" and its been a wrap ever since. That song was HUGE. Of course, that's the path he would continue on.