Chris Jones & Deneese done bought a mansion :wow: #BlackExcellence

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Imposter syndrome is the term

Often up sed to explain people getting promoted to jobs in business that they don’t deserve
Naw on Chris YouTube he has throwback vids if him in the crib with bytches and he was swole years before he made a YouTube…I think he just smoking to much weed

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn....made his moms and pops sit thru that bullshyt too?!?! I know Pops had to take him out back and ask him if he's been playing with his nose after that attention whoring stunt.

Those IG stories were from the same batch he said “I even did hard drugs” when ranting about his fukk ups. Pretty sure I have a post in here referencing it when it first dropped. Probably removed it before this person got a chance to download it.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
this thread had me going back to check out some fitness YouTubers I may have watched years ago...

... :francis: I cant believe I watched any of that shyt.

they all seem like odd out of touch people.

LOL same

At most I may watch Guzman, but I'm no way invested in them as much as I used to be.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Christ turned in the hippie he clowned over the years:russ:

The lesson to learn from him is never surround yourself by yes-men. He was on a downward spiral and didn't have a real friend in his circle to check him before he hit rock bottom. Glad the breh is doing much better. I never knew he was in prison either and I'm a OG POG fan.