Chris Rock Went To Counseling After Oscars Slap Incident, Leslie Jones Says

Daps
will-smith-crying-meme.jpg

Why you had to bring that up mannn

If it's any consolation to Chris, I'm sure Will wanted to slap the alopecia off of Jada right here.

But like Bill Burr said... there's plenty of reasons to hit a woman. You just don't.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I hate cappin ass dudes behind a keyboard. It’s dudes that still whine about shyt on here from years ago or just in general talk about the same shyt everyday over and over. these be the same dudes that would see Chris in person and run in here and post

“I met him the other day. He was chill as hell”

Calling him a p*ssy for what

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you know how you really know it fukked him up...his jokes about Will werent even funny. Like nikkas that arent on or even near his level dropped heat left and right for a year and for $20 mil, live in front of the nation we get "I wanted to see him get whipped in a movie" and he fukked up to boot. Everybody waited a year for that shyt and he just didnt have it.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
People can act tough and laugh at Chris Rock all they want, but they know they would have been feeling some kind of way afterwards if that shyt happened to them in front of millions of people. You know damn well you wouldn't just shrug it off and call it a day.

If it was backstage and it only happened between them away from the cameras and audience, it would have been a lot different.