Chris Rock Went To Counseling After Oscars Slap Incident, Leslie Jones Says

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Feel like Chris Rock has been getting picked on his whole life, was probably triggering for him:jbhmm:Putting my therapist hat on, I think Chris Rock should take up some kind of Martial Arts, he comes across as a man who has never stood in his power as a man. I feel it could be healing for him:yeshrug:

Everybody Hates Chris already showed that he was bullied going to all-white schools. And the fact that it came from Will, someone he respected, loved, and was a family friend made it worse for him.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Will Smith emasculated and humiliated him, unnecessarily I might add, in front of the entire world. Nevermind assaulted him, to where Chris really couldn't (and made the right choice) react to that in the moment when he had a job to do. Of course he was going to go to therapy. It's fukked up what happened. He should have sued Will.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Everybody Hates Chris already showed that he was bullied going to all-white schools. And the fact that it came from Will, someone he respected, loved, and was a family friend made it worse for him.
That was the biggest take away from the special. He said that he thought of Will as a brother and if he had issues with him they could have handled that in private. People keep talking about he should have fought him outta one side they mouth then what black people need to do to unify out of the other.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
cacs are caping for each other and protecting actual rapists and abusers (see: ashton kutcher caping for a literal rapist)

but negroes cant wait to tell on each other to cacs for entertainment

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Will Smith emasculated and humiliated him, unnecessarily I might add, in front of the entire world. Nevermind assaulted him, to where Chris really couldn't (and made the right choice) react to that in the moment when he had a job to do. Of course he was going to go to therapy. It's fukked up what happened. He should have sued Will.
Yep, Chris Rock had nothing to gain by retaliating and fighting back on stage at that moment. Plus Will Smith is taller, heavier and stronger than Chris Rock so even if he fought he couldn't win, which he admitted himself.

Chris Rock didn't even make a joke like he was about to. Remember when he was like "I could...ooh.." he was gonna roast Will for being a cuck but he took the high road.