Chris Rock Went To Counseling After Oscars Slap Incident, Leslie Jones Says

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Tough break nikka

:yeshrug:

We had to hear for months and months how Will wouldn't have did this if it was so and so....folks brought up Mike Tyson, the Rock etc....

Main difference is that nobody mentioned would have been talking about that man wife in the first place. Hell we have actual video of Tyson saying he'd never do that.

How you gon say someone is like your brother but then get on a national stage in front of millions (mostly white) and start roasting my wife....ain't no brother of my doing no shyt like that :camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hate cappin ass dudes behind a keyboard. It’s dudes that still whine about shyt on here from years ago or just in general talk about the same shyt everyday over and over. these be the same dudes that would see Chris in person and run in here and post

“I met him the other day. He was chill as hell”

Calling him a p*ssy for what

oh no doubt.

can't take internet babble seriously.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed: I’m literally shaking over the Big bad boogie man Will Smith. Why she always talking about this?:what:
leslie-jones-will-smith-chris-rock091223-efa1e28939e14b54879b68812696598f.jpg

Comedian Leslie Jones, a close friend of Chris Rock, claims that the impact of the slap heard ’round the world affected not only him, but his family.

Jones told People that beyond the “humiliating” action of Will Smith against Rock, the incident, “really affected him. People need to understand his daughters, his parents, saw that. He had to go to counseling with his daughters.”

She added, “For a long ass time I was just mad. Chris Rock did a fµck!ng joke. I know Will, too… I was like, you couldn’t handle that sh!t afterwards. This is the Oscars. The whole world is watching. I was like, ‘Chris, when he got up why didn’t you run?’ I would’ve been running around that stage like, ‘Will, calm down. Jada, call your man!'”

Jones was grateful that Rock could talk out his feelings on a larger stage.

“Everybody got pissed off about him doing a special. That’s what comedians do. Instead of us going crazy we fµck!ng go talk about it on the fµck!ng stage. Thank God we’ve got the stage.”
So would I

He is about to be paid off that civil case
:wow:

During the trail I will pay to have August sit behind will.

Daps
People can act tough and laugh at Chris Rock all they want, but they know they would have been feeling some kind of way afterwards if that shyt happened to them in front of millions of people. You know damn well you wouldn't just shrug it off and call it a day.

If it was backstage and it only happened between them away from the cameras and audience, it would have been a lot different.

You're right but see, this is why every man is supposed to have a fight or flight mechanism or something.

I'm never going to be in a situation where somebody punks me in front of the world because I just don't have it in me as a man to live with myself after I let it happen.

So I have 2 options. I either can stay out of situations where that could happen...

OR...

When somebody comes at my neck, be ready to go back at theirs.

Some of the issues I've had on the coli lately is because people tried to punk me on here in front of folks, and I feel like, if anybody is gonna look like a punk ass fxggot, it's gonna be you, not me.

My ego as a man can't take that, and that's on this anonymous online forum, and in real life.

I'm that person that's ready to reciprocate whatever energy is brought to me. Id rather go out on my shield than go out looking like a punk who wasn't willing to defend himself.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Will smith is and will remain a clown, you dont humiliate and dress down another black man and colleague like that at a prestigious even like the oscars, there was no excuse for that. He should be lucky he wasnt charged with a crime or incured financial penalties
:childplease:

Chris should have thought about that before he decided to jump on the shyt on Smiths bandwagon.

Jada called out the Oscars for being too white and who did they hire to fire shots at her? Chris Rock.

Getting slapped and having the people he was shuck and jiving for applaud Will was the wake up call he needed.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feel like @TEXAS MANDINGO has been getting picked on his whole life, was probably triggering for him:jbhmm:Putting my therapist hat on, I think @TEXAS MANDINGO should stop being a hoe take up some kind of Martial Arts, Texas comes across as a man who has never stood in his power as a man. I feel it could be healing for the hoe:yeshrug:
*Fixed*

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I initially saw it both ways, but I'vecome to the conclusion all things considers Will slapping Rock on TV was some bytchass shyt. Can you imagine getting slapped on live TV in front of at what this point has probably been a billion people...AND you did NOTHING about it in that moment but laugh?

I've had people punk me in middle school 25 years ago in front of just like 10 people that that I STILL ain't get over. Rock probably going through it and still hasn't probably processed it all the way. I would shut up about talking about it though.