Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Am I the only one that has found Nolan a bore since TDKR. I couldn't even summon the energy to see interstellar now he's coming with this dunCaC shyt clearly fresh off viewing paths of glory or someone else's work.

When it's all said and down he will be revealed as a much more sophisticated and dishonest tarintino

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Am I the only one that has found Nolan a bore since TDKR. I couldn't even summon the energy to see interstellar now he's coming with this dunCaC shyt clearly fresh off viewing paths of glory or someone else's work.

When it's all said and down he will be revealed as a much more sophisticated and dishonest tarintino
:dahell:. You one of them go-against-the-grain-just-because niccas huh.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:dahell:. You one of them go-against-the-grain-just-because niccas huh.
If that were true wouldn't I have hated him from the jump? :why:. You honestly going to say he's producing movies to the standard of momento or TDK, today?:why: This guy gave Hollywood a jolt, turned heads and bred imitators now he's basically doing been there done that genre projects:rudy:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Aren't you white though? This will be right up your alley.

I was wondering about the 70 mm format. Is it going to be limited time period only like the first two weeks or some shyt? @FlyRy would you know breh?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

:blessed:

@Sensitive Blake Griffin @MartyMcFly Zimmer does it again

From the 4:28 ish mark on :picard:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

@TheGodling Eat it breh, eat it! :bryan:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I saw Zimmer live recently, he really is a gawd:

And that chick who did the Wonder Woman theme (Tina Guo) is a gawdess :wow:

I always forget you're from the Netherlands too until I see you post something about it.:russ:

I've been thinking about going to Ennio Morricone in Ahoy later this year but them prices ain't no joke if you want a good spot.:mjcry: