MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i might see go see his show in florida cuz my boy lives down there but idk man...all he plays is big ass arenas and I don't really enjoy shows if the venue isn't optimal. Might as well be watching from home when you got shyt ass seats in an arena sized location

Just had the same conversation with my boys on saturday. We were talking about the big venues vs the smaller arenas and my homie said the exact same thing you said.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just had the same conversation with my boys on saturday. We were talking about the big venues vs the smaller arenas and my homie said the exact same thing you said.
in my opinion the whole allure of going to a show is connecting/vibing with the artist and the audience. You standing 1000 ft away in the nose bleeds with 20k people while paying 100+ for the ticket is fukking dumb. There is a complete emotional disconnect. To this day the best shows I've seen have been the most intimate and I've seen almost everyone. Standing right in front of Pete Rock and CL Smooth in a local bar :wow: this talib show I went to was one of my favorites, Talib was so audible and the whole crowd and band were just vibing something crazy. Homeboy on the drums KILLED it all night, his name is Daru Jones I believe, I added him on twitter after this show and thanked him for his performance and he replied. After the show was over Talib was just DJ'ing on stage while everyone in the audience jumped up and danced/partied.

Hip-Hop is the music I'm passionate about, but even random CAC fukkery that I went to ended up being one of the best shows I've seen, again because of the really intimate venue. The female singer of this band got off stage and gave me a hug and thanked me for coming I was so close to the stage.

The venue is EVERYTHING and it fukking legitimately sucks when you see a great artist at a shytty venue. I saw Kendrick Lamar at the Louisville Palace which is a GREAT venue for comedy and plays but awful for musical performances but it wasn't a hugely memorable experience due to the shyt ass seats.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i might see go see his show in florida cuz my boy lives down there but idk man...all he plays is big ass arenas and I don't really enjoy shows if the venue isn't optimal. Might as well be watching from home when you got shyt ass seats in an arena sized location
VIP seating breh:ahh:

I saw him up close during the Heart of the City Tour and it's the second greatest night of my life.

But yeah I had a general admission ticket for the rock the mic tour and it wasn't that great of an experience

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I also forgot to mention Talib brought out Hi-Tek for that concert I think (I've seen Talib 4+ times) and I was just :wow:
VIP seating breh:ahh:

I saw him up close during the Heart of the City Tour and it's the second greatest night of my life.

But yeah I had a general admission ticket for the rock the mic tour and it wasn't that great of an experience
Yeah, basically if you want to see dudes like Jay you have to pay out the ass for them good ass seats. I'm too broke for that shyt at this point :russ: one day.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Don't mention me if you cannot handle my educated opinion, breh.:ducreux:

Side-note, half those reviews say the movie will be divisive and some flat-out state it's completely lacking complete characters with personalities. :mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I love war movies:blessed:
I know nothing of this story I'm going in this movie with no knowledge on what happened:jawalrus:
Should I research a little bit so I'm not completely lost:patrice:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i couldnt imagine being so blinded by hate that i ended up missing the masterpieces of the van gogh of our time :wow:

Who said I'm not seeing it (I assume you're talking about me)? Regardless of how incredibly boring it looks, it's still a high profile movie this year and unlike you dweebs I have no issue with being proven wrong.:manny: