FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Who said I'm not seeing it (I assume you're talking about me)? Regardless of how incredibly boring it looks, it's still a high profile movie this year and unlike you dweebs I have no issue with being proven wrong.:manny:
The only reason it's high profile is because of the director.

You just unwittingly gave Nolan his props :bryan:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Who said I'm not seeing it (I assume you're talking about me)? Regardless of how incredibly boring it looks, it's still a high profile movie this year and unlike you dweebs I have no issue with being proven wrong.:manny:

200.gif

Also, question for you, el douche: If us common folk like something, that makes it high profile even if you disagree? Wouldn't it be the opposite?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
200.gif

Also, question for you, el douche: If us common folk like something, that makes it high profile even if you disagree? Wouldn't it be the opposite?
He backed himself into a corner. Gave Nolan his props.

Nothing else is selling this movie other than Nolan himself.

Hardy is not a draw to anyone but us nerds. No one's rushing out to see Mark Rylance.

Godling be like, it's those Harry styles fans :troll:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
200.gif

The popular vote determines popularity, it ain't that difficult an equation, breh. :manny:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He backed himself into a corner. Gave Nolan his props.

Nothing else is selling this movie other than Nolan himself.

Hardy is not a draw to anyone but us nerds. No one's rushing out to see Mark Rylance.

Godling be like, it's those Harry styles fans :troll:

Only NOLAN can sell a British war epic in the middle of blockbuster summer.... even haters cannot deny this!

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Okay, last time I bump this until the reviews start trickling in (:smugnolan: )

How are you brehs seeing this, IMAX or 70 MM? @MartyMcFly @TheGodling @HHR @gluvnast @wire28

I chose IMAX since my theater that plays 70mm doesn't have it in one of their bigger screens and that theater has a huge screen :francis:

I rarely go to Imax, only saw Interstellar and Gravity there.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Okay, last time I bump this until the reviews start trickling in (:smugnolan:smile:

How are you brehs seeing this, IMAX or 70 MM? @MartyMcFly @TheGodling @HHR @gluvnast @wire28

I chose IMAX since my theater that plays 70mm doesn't have it in one of their bigger screens and that theater has a huge screen :francis:

I rarely go to Imax, only saw Interstellar and Gravity there.

Told you breh I'm not hype to see it so whenever I do see it...yeah I guess I'll let you know. It's no diss to Nolan at all I just have no inkling to see another movie on this subject. So I'll get to it eventually.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Told you breh I'm not hype to see it so whenever I do see it...yeah I guess I'll let you know. It's no diss to Nolan at all I just have no inkling to see another movie on this subject. So I'll get to it eventually.
Sounds like you're gonna wait til its on HBO or Starz :francis:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sounds like you're gonna wait til its on HBO or Starz :francis:

Nah I feel like if I see it it should be in theaters but I figure I got till September to see it. Maybe early October. I got time. I know he wanted to do his war movie but breh lol I'm just tired of world war 2 movies. Now had he done a Cold War spy movie? I'd be there first day