FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nah I feel like if I see it it should be in theaters but I figure I got till September to see it. Maybe early October. I got time. I know he wanted to do his war movie but breh lol I'm just tired of world war 2 movies. Now had he done a Cold War spy movie? I'd be there first day
Early October this thing will be on digital breh.

I bet you'd see Spidey 7 if it came out next week :sas1:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Early October this thing will be on digital breh.

I bet you'd see Spidey 7 if it came out next week :sas1:

Because it's spider man of course I would :russ: it's a subject matter I'm always interested in. World war 2 tho? I've read the history books. I've seen the documentaries. I've heard ad nauseam about the greatest generation and I've seen and read history on the war from both sides. I get it. I've gotten it. It's how I'd feel about another slave movie at this point.

And you know I don't cop digital like you do so if I don't see it in the theater it won't be till someone cops for me on blu

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Because it's spider man of course I would :russ: it's a subject matter I'm always interested in. World war 2 tho? I've read the history books. I've seen the documentaries. I've heard ad nauseam about the greatest generation and I've seen and read history on the war from both sides. I get it. I've gotten it. It's how I'd feel about another slave movie at this point.

And you know I don't cop digital like you do so if I don't see it in the theater it won't be till someone cops for me on blu
:dead: How do you always manage to get everyone else to buy you blu-rays??? :dwillhuh:

No way this is in theaters in October unless it's a second run joint. The Blu-ray will drop that month.

You know I'm pre-ordering the 4k

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead: How do you always manage to get everyone else to buy you blu-rays??? :dwillhuh:

No way this is in theaters in October unless it's a second run joint. The Blu-ray will drop that month.

You know I'm pre-ordering the 4k

Because people love me breh:youngsabo:

Well like I said I figure I've got till September at the latest. When there's nothing out in August or nothing major that will be a perfect time to go catch it. I gotta be in the mood to see something I'm not interested in regardless of the director. And my issues with his last movie aside, Nolan is that dude so he'll always have my curiosity even if the subject doesn't

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Because people love me breh:youngsabo:

Well like I said I figure I've got till September at the latest. When there's nothing out in August or nothing major that will be a perfect time to go catch it. I gotta be in the mood to see something I'm not interested in regardless of the director. And my issues with his last movie aside, Nolan is that dude so he'll always have my curiosity even if the subject doesn't
Nothing for the casuals, but real fans are waiting for Wind River, Good Time and Logan Lucky

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nolan washed Mel @TheGodling
:wow:

Nolan isn't even a tenth of the action director that Mel is. I know you're all going to pretend Nolan is some kind of directing god but this the guy who directed this:

And you guys really think that he can compete with this:

And that scene isn't even edited properly because it's abridged on Youtube for copyright reasons.:heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Told you breh I'm not hype to see it so whenever I do see it...yeah I guess I'll let you know. It's no diss to Nolan at all I just have no inkling to see another movie on this subject. So I'll get to it eventually.
You know it's not going to be your typical WW2 flick doe, I do understand being bored of that era.