Chuck D On Straight Outta Compton & No Public Enemy Movie

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:francis: i said this shyt all week......HOLLYWOOD will greenlight a NWA movie...cause it's basically about N1GGAS who became famous for being N1GGAS

"life ain't nothing but byatches and money" - icecube

PUBLIC ENEMY SCARES THE ESTABLISHMENT.......especailly when u make a song called BURN HOLLYWOOD BURN and you make blatant refrences to Jews...

ain't no way in hell them zionist studios would greenlight a movie like that

to be honest....STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON is a glorified minstrel show.....NWA wasn't the anti-establishment group that advocates love to promote it as

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:francis: i said this shyt all week......HOLLYWOOD will greenlight a NWA movie...cause it's basically about N1GGAS who became famous for being N1GGAS

PUBLIC ENEMY SCARES THE ESTABLISHMENT.......especailly when u make a song called BURN HOLLYWOOD BURN and you make blatant refrences to Jews...

to be honest....STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON is a glorified minstrel show.....NWA wasn't the anti-establishment group that advocates love to promote it as
but they can always flip it half way through..chuck d and relationship with his jewish bosses at def jam and calming down etc..look at the Ali film..lol

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
but they can always flip it half way through..chuck d and relationship with his jewish bosses at def jam and calming down etc..look at the Ali film..lol

Tua ...Chuck was in a SUBORDINATE role to the Jews cause he Russell Simmons sold him out to Lyor Cohen and co. who were calling the shots...

"sad to say i got sold down the river...still some shiver when i deliver" - chuck d.

but REAL TALK...CHUCK WAS NO PUNK..he still gave them jews hell..especailly when he became the first hip hop artist to say FUKK A RECORD LABEL and leak his album on line for sale on his own website......

CHUCK ain't no ICECUBE..........who will conform to anything :francis: for the right price :shaq:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Tua ...Chuck was in a SUBORDINATE role to the Jews cause he Russell Simmons sold him out to Lyor Cohen and co. who were calling the shots...

"sad to say i got sold down the river...still some shiver when i deliver" - chuck d.

but REAL TALK...CHUCK WAS NO PUNK..he still gave them jews hell..especailly when he became the first hip hop artist to say FUKK A RECORD LABEL and leak his album on line for sale on his own website......

CHUCK ain't no ICECUBE..........who will conform to anything :francis: for the right price :shaq:
good info lord!!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
dont forget the interview That got Griff kicked outta public enemy. And the whole situation with 3rd Bass, which according to Griff, started with them disrespecting Malcolm X in front of the Audubon

I recommend any P.E. fan to cop Analytix
please elaborate the disrespect of X??

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

dap and +rep :salute::ohlawd:

bruh, you preachin' gospel and it's a sunday mornin' too :whew:

giphy.gif

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can honestly see a PE film down the line. they probably the most respected and admired rap act in history. sold plenty records especially for their era. thing is would chuck d even want it?

the fact we have an NWA movie but not a PE movie is less to do with NWA being “ nikkas who got famous for being nikkas” and “PE being the TRUE rebels that Jews hate”, than Ice Cube having a foot in hollywood and knowing how to get that shyt moving. shyt, it was hard as hell even for a seasoned hollywood vet like him to get this movie greenlit, and done.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
dap and +rep :salute::ohlawd:

bruh, you preachin' gospel and it's a sunday mornin' too :whew:

giphy.gif

im just being honest mane... :manny:

all day yesterday i kept seeing online "straight outta such and such" memes and gifs.....

i walk in the damn mall and i see all these young folks whom were just a twinkle in they daddy's nutsack (not even born) yet

with COMPTON HATS and SHIRTS..... :russ:

all i see is a GREAT MARKETING SCHEME :snoop:

but none of this will HELP THEM in regards to dealing with CORRUPT COPS and a RACIST AZZ capitilist system...

PUBLIC ENEMY at least tried to provide SOLUTIONS.....NWA didn't ...and trust me i know I WAS THERE DURING THAT TIME working in my late teens dealing with fukked up cops and sterotypes as a black teen

Chuck educated me.......he said lines like this in regards to the Riots....

"Get your HEAD mentally ready..instead of getting PHYSICALLY SWEATY!!!" :ohawd:

its true..we gotta do more than just say FUKK DA POLICE...

there is whole lot of empowerment that we could be doing for OURSELVES economically and socially.....

instead of EMPOWERING "OTHERS" like this muthaphuka....who happens to be the SCREENWRITER for the STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON movie
:lolbron:

Alan Wenkus
alan-wenkus-1.jpg

LOOK newsflash guys....NWA was STUDIO GANGSTERS with a great marketing machine.....they don't give a fukk about nothing but the $$$...surely not the community or so-called "real n1ggas"

and Cube is lauging all the way to the bank with NEW LINE CINEMA and UNIVERSAL PICTURES......

so the JOKE IS ON US...cause in the end ...JERRY HELLER and the JEWS have the last laugh $$$

How many of you OG's remember when NWA went on tour with GUNS AND ROSES and RACIST AZZ axl rose who was infamous for the line

"n1ggaz and spics ..get outta my way don't wanna buy your gold chains today"

and these our YOUR HEROES??? :why: