Cigarette smokers are the most entitled muhfukkas alive

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
On gawd, which one of y'all smoke wit cigarettes? :pacspit: Y'all act like y'all got dominion over God's green Earth, always out to make everyone else's life a little more miserable cuz YOUR habits are trash :smh: They always show their true character in bad weather conditions.

If it's raining or blazing hot out they wanna go right under the cover/shade with everyone else and spark up :stopitslime:

If it's freezing cold, here their ass comes under the space heater or in an enclosure :martin:

bytch if you don't move around :gucci: I pulled up the directions to hell on my phone, please get their asap. If YOU wanna smoke then YOU need to be the one dealing with the elements. Not everyone else.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:hubie:

As a smoker, I have no rebuttal. I hate the shyt almost as much as you. But I am at least cognizant enough to break away from people, or just straight up not light up. I even refrain from lighting up if I have an Uber or Lyft on the way, in case someone is sensitive to the smell on my clothes.

I'm not one of those trashy types, I slowly kill myself by myself. :mjcry:

One of these days I'll quit for good and be free of this shyt. :sadcam:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:

As a smoker, I have no rebuttal. I hate the shyt almost as much as you. But I am at least cognizant enough to break away from people, or just straight up not light up. I even refrain from lighting up if I have an Uber or Lyft on the way, in case someone is sensitive to the smell on my clothes.

I'm not one of those trashy types, I slowly kill myself by myself. :mjcry:

One of these days I'll quit for good and be free of this shyt. :sadcam:
Damn you smoking cigs in 2019
What a fukking loser you are
Scust

Fred

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
Back in the day I used to work with this dude who would take cigarette breaks every half hour. This was a factory job to I don't know how that fukk nikka got away with it.

This.

Old call center job and those mfs could always seem to get away with taking extra breaks to go smoke:why:. The rest of us would get in trouble if we went over our break allotments:martin:. Hope they all rot in hell. Dirty lung, smelly, petri dish mouth fakkits.:pacspit:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the worst part is how fukkin disgusting that shyt is :scusthov:

chick at work came in from smoking the other day and i was just :hhh: at that smell coming off her clothes. theres literally not ONE redeeming quality to smoking cigarettes :mindblownj:

you're paying for some shyt that's gross and bad for you, to chase a craving that you don't have if you don't smoke :laff:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It bothers me that some of them come around acting like they don't smell like a chimney. Years ago I had a supervisor who smoked. In the morning she'd come to work smelling like perfume, coffee, cigs and a mint she thought covered it up :scusthov:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
It bothers me that some of them come around acting like they don't smell like a chimney. Years ago I had a supervisor who smoked. In the morning she'd come to work smelling like perfume, coffee, cigs and a mint she thought covered it up :scusthov:
Dont mind tha smell just don't smoke around me and especially don't put no damn window down when its cold so you can kill yourself. Kick rocks wit dat.

Dude...why tha fukk do I need to be cold cuz you want to smoke a fukkin fakkit bro? :rudy:Tha audacity