Cigarette smokers are the most entitled muhfukkas alive

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It is without a doubt my biggest pet peeve in all the world. I hate cigarettes with an absolute passion. They stink, their breath stinks, the air around them stinks, etc. I sometimes walk outside on my lunch break and have to walk by a hoard of smokers standing outside smoking. I purposely have a stink face and exaggerate how much I have to hold my breath just walking past them, while giving them the look that they better not say something about by exaggerations. And yeah they are entitled bytches too. I was at an outdoor concert (Nasir and Mary J concert) last week and someone had just sparked one up thinking it's all good to smoke around all these people. I told her ass we don't wanna smell that shyt and she was like "oh my bad, I thought it wouldn't be bad being outdoors." Knowing damn well that smell gonne be all in the air. bytches.
I hate the smoke myself but calm down bruh lmao. You at a concert people gonna do what they do.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I don't get how non smokers are always questioned if they leave the office for 5 mins but don't say a word to smokers who get about 4 smoke breaks that last 15 mins each.

When I was in the military, smokers could take a smoke break every hour while everyone else had to keep working. It got to the point that all the non-smokers said they were going out to smoke just so they could take a break.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hope you do b. :wow:

Done deal. I finally found that courage to deal with the withdrawal symptoms and mood swings and psychological fukkery that doing with out caused. Now I am free as a bird.
Breathing better.
Lips started to lighten up, back on my extra sexy shyt.
No more smokey smell to carry around on my clothes or skin.
No more running to the store in any weather because I gotta have a smoke.
Teeth whitened up as well... partially because I drink less coffee now too, so less staining.
No more anxiety for the times I was dead ass broke and had to bum nasty ass menthol cigs from folks ( I smoked blacks ).
No more random ass holes in my clothes from random lit pieces breaking off the cherry for no reason.
No more missing moments with friends/family/others because I had to get my smoke in.
No more fukking money lost... let me say that again... NO MORE fukkING MONEY LOST! nikka got a whole helluva lot of expendable income now (im broke rich).
No more feeling insecure when coming across attractive ass women who I can tell are judging me negatively for being a smoker.

I have told everyone I know who doesn't smoke, never try it. Not even once. Its not cool and its not fun and its hard as fukk to quit. I say that to all of you non smokers, stay that way because it is trash as fukk. To the current smokers... I hope you find the strength to quit, trust me I know how hard that shyt is.. but it is not impossible.

All in all. fukk smoking and the idea of it. I don't even smoke weed anymore.... sucks that edibles don't really work on me. I gotta find a way to get weed back in my life though. It has way too many positive affects to not be consumed.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Lol this was bumped and my post got a new dap. :skip:

Update... I quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks after that post. Day 172 currently, do the math. Some of yall have seen me post about it in other threads, unable to hide my excitement for finally getting that devil away from me.

This thread is the perfect one to abuse this smiley:

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Delivered!

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
:blessed:

:salute:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I hate the smoke myself but calm down bruh lmao. You at a concert people gonna do what they do.
But it's the whole point of this thread about how "entitled" they are. You are in a crowd of people, and feel the need to make everyone uncomfortable and have to hold their breath because of your nasty, death inducing habit.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Nothing worse than a bytch with the komodo dragon cigarette and drink breath coming up all extra close to talk to you.

:gag:

Ricky43

Whats up
Daps
Reppin
Gentrification City
Done deal. I finally found that courage to deal with the withdrawal symptoms and mood swings and psychological fukkery that doing with out caused. Now I am free as a bird.
Breathing better.
Teeth whitened up as well... partially because I drink less coffee now too, so less staining.
No more anxiety for the times I was dead ass broke and had to bum nasty ass menthol cigs from folks ( I smoked blacks ).
No more random ass holes in my clothes from random lit pieces breaking off the cherry for no reason.
No more missing moments with friends/family/others because I had to get my smoke in.
No more fukking money lost... let me say that again... NO MORE fukkING MONEY LOST! nikka got a whole helluva lot of expendable income now (im broke rich).
No more feeling insecure when coming across attractive ass women who I can tell are judging me negatively for being a smoker.

I have told everyone I know who doesn't smoke, never try it. Not even once. Its not cool and its not fun and its hard as fukk to quit. I say that to all of you non smokers, stay that way because it is trash as fukk. To the current smokers... I hope you find the strength to quit, trust me I know how hard that shyt is.. but it is not impossible.

All in all. fukk smoking and the idea of it. I don't even smoke weed anymore.... sucks that edibles don't really work on me. I gotta find a way to get weed back in my life though. It has way too many positive affects to not be consumed.

Have you tried concentrates or tincture? Vaping is pretty fast/discrete and it doesn't leave a smell on you.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
never been a smoker aside from the occasional cigar but i vape with 0mg juice because of the taste. I hate cigs with a passion and I notice that most smokers are unaware of how bad it smells. I used to go outside at work on breaks with some of my friends that smoke and i could hardly stand the smell, and it lingers forever.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Have you tried concentrates or tincture? Vaping is pretty fast/discrete and it doesn't leave a smell on you.

:ohhh:

That's right. I forgot all about those. Good looks on that.

Vape pens were as useless as edibles in my experience. I've killed a whole pen before and it did nothing. Ate 1000mg edibles and it did nothing. Now maybe vaping some real tree would be worth the price. Isn't that huge one called the volcano or something? I should get that and call it a day with some medical grade tree from cali.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Breathing better.

:blessed: keep up breh, vaping is an alternative it’s up to you though. Also, cbd products are good too. I don’t smoke cigs or weed I just vape with cbd but make sure it’s legit Incase you try it.

Ricky43

Whats up
Daps
Reppin
Gentrification City
:ohhh:

That's right. I forgot all about those. Good looks on that.

Vape pens were as useless as edibles in my experience. I've killed a whole pen before and it did nothing. Ate 1000mg edibles and it did nothing. Now maybe vaping some real tree would be worth the price. Isn't that huge one called the volcano or something? I should get that and call it a day with some medical grade tree from cali.

A lot of the dosing is off. I think making your own edibles at home might change your mind. Then you can find out if that 1000MG edible is really a 1000MG edible, you’ll also have more precise dosing

Try dabbing too if you haven’t.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
One thing I notice about smokers is how miserable they look. I walk by the smokers area daily and there they are. Sitting there sucking down that smoke. Looks like they're staring into a vortex where they are trying to figure out how they got to that point.

Smoking only looks cool in movies.
As a smoker, this is some real shyt...
Never thought about that...