Cigarette smokers are the most entitled muhfukkas alive

Kami

Banned
Daps
Guess y'all are young..

I was worse in the 60s and 70s..

Smoking on planes and in hospitals was common.. Not even mentioning restaurants..

Now i see signs telling smokers to get 15 feet from the building..
Lol 70’s mf’s smoked in restaurants in the 90’s

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A lot of the dosing is off. I think making your own edibles at home might change your mind. Then you can find out if that 1000MG edible is really a 1000MG edible, you’ll also have more precise dosing

Try dabbing too if you haven’t.

Everything you are saying I believe. I probably was buying some mislabeled shyt. Never know with the delivery services in cali back in 2017. There is no reason for other people to have these damn near life altering experiences with edibles, yet I haven't even felt shyt while consuming them. My delivery driver once gave me 3 50mg capsules because he ran out of joints (he gave a free one per purchase) .. I decided to take all 3 of them shyts and ended up pissed off. :pachaha:

I did try a baby dab back in January of last year... but I was already high. So I can't assess how well they hit.

Since I haven't smoked any medical grade cali tree since I left in Jan 2018, I probably would fall the fukk out if I even got a contact high right now. :huhldup:

But if I get my hands on some while I'm out here in GA, I'll definitely see what I can do about making my own edibles. Good looks breh. :salute:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I wound up bumpin this thread cuz I'm outside this morning waiting on the train and this woman came up and asked if anyone was sitting next to me (somebody left a paper towel there) soon as I said no she plopped her musty ass down and started sparking this cig.

How the fukk do you have enough sense to ask if someone is sitting next to me but not if I mind smoke? :gucci: That's that shyt I'm talking about. Muhfukkas always tryna make your day a lil more inconvenient

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cig free for 4 months now. I have a juul that I use when I feel the need. Go thru a pod or two a week. Feel better. Don’t smell like smoke ever. I mean I would typically only smoke when I drank....but I drink more nights than not so it would be a problem.

Congrats my guy. I hope you get to the point where don't even feel the need for that juul.

I went cold turkey, kinda I guess. Because I smoked weed for 2 months to help with the cravings and the physical need to smoke something. But since I smoked out of bowl, I guess it made it easier to get over the physical dependence.

cenoflg

Pro
Daps
I'm trying to quit shyt hard as fukk tho :mjcry:one day I'll be good then the next I'll be like fukk it :beli:I want to quit tho