Cigarette smokers are the most entitled muhfukkas alive

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Back in the day I used to work with this dude who would take cigarette breaks every half hour. This was a factory job to I don't know how that fukk nikka got away with it.

Seriously, the whole cigarette break/smoker's legal rights shyt always bugged me. They really expect employers to acquiesce to someone's drug addiction :gucci:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:what:
Some of the shyt I see posted here...:mindblown:

IT'S CUZ YOU ON THAT PAPER dikk
full

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stopped reading after the gods green earth bullshyt and I don't smoke.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lol this was bumped and my post got a new dap. :skip:

Update... I quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks after that post. Day 172 currently, do the math. Some of yall have seen me post about it in other threads, unable to hide my excitement for finally getting that devil away from me.

This thread is the perfect one to abuse this smiley:

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Delivered!

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
One thing I notice about smokers is how miserable they look. I walk by the smokers area daily and there they are. Sitting there sucking down that smoke. Looks like they're staring into a vortex where they are trying to figure out how they got to that point.

Smoking only looks cool in movies.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
:hubie:

As a smoker, I have no rebuttal. I hate the shyt almost as much as you. But I am at least cognizant enough to break away from people, or just straight up not light up. I even refrain from lighting up if I have an Uber or Lyft on the way, in case someone is sensitive to the smell on my clothes.

I'm not one of those trashy types, I slowly kill myself by myself. :mjcry:

One of these days I'll quit for good and be free of this shyt. :sadcam:
I hope you do b. :wow:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
It is without a doubt my biggest pet peeve in all the world. I hate cigarettes with an absolute passion. They stink, their breath stinks, the air around them stinks, etc. I sometimes walk outside on my lunch break and have to walk by a hoard of smokers standing outside smoking. I purposely have a stink face and exaggerate how much I have to hold my breath just walking past them, while giving them the look that they better not say something about by exaggerations. And yeah they are entitled bytches too. I was at an outdoor concert (Nasir and Mary J concert) last week and someone had just sparked one up thinking it's all good to smoke around all these people. I told her ass we don't wanna smell that shyt and she was like "oh my bad, I thought it wouldn't be bad being outdoors." Knowing damn well that smell gonne be all in the air. bytches.