• Poll closed .

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif
This is hilarious :russ:

Daps
Go ahead and get this *ring Lakers:mjlol:
You were talking all that shyt about the Clippers during the season.

:mjlol:
“Team that’s played together for 5 games is only getting by with talent” @Gil Scott-Heroin :mjlol:

1. I don’t even think that’s accurate. The sets they’re running, especially for George have been great since he came back.

2. In this short stint they’ve beaten the Raptors, Mavs, and Celtics

3. They are in fact the most talented team in the league :dead:. So if they are only going off talent now....
Structurally, the Clippers haven't been all that great on offense; it's simply been Kawhi self-creating and the two-man game with Lou and Trez, which is fine during the regular season where they have a dominion of talent to wash teams out to sea, but not so much against teams that have a proper structure in the halfcourt, in a playoff series, especially with someone like Bron running the show.

Like I said, PG can mitigate some of these issues, but I have my doubts over whether it can be a full circle, particularly when they lack the shooting to bind it all together.
The Lakers defense is bullshyt.:pachaha:
This will be the biggest fool's gold of the season. Ninjas buying into Dwight and Bron defense in 2019:lolbron:.
:usure:

How did you come to this conclusion when they have arguably the best defensive personnel in the league?
tenor.gif

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
lakers in 5..

we got bodies and diff looks for jokic..
bron gona target murray like he did westbrook..
lakers defense been superb...

for kobe.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
The NBA couldn't have Kawhi be the first player to ever win 3 FMVPs on 3 different squads over their King.