CNN Spotlights White Women Struggling with Shame of Past Trump Support: ‘It Truly Hurts My Heart’

Daps
Trump is what america really is Its racial history etc biden what america pretends to be

Many white people believe in what trump says and always has.

He a off code white person.

The "blacks" "my african american friend"

That how alot of white people behind closed doors see blacks.

Trump should of never been elected and wouldn't if he faced anyone but hillary

He wont get elected nov 3rd he exposed america too much..

They have to get him out the paint

But he what america really is

This woman remorse is fake

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
9649368a473a57bb-koala-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif

Them bytches will still vote for him in the upcoming weeks. Spare me the bullshyt:camby:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we do that for every political hack that disappointed us even the ones that everybody seemingly loves but hasnt done anything or made the problem worse like Obama or Bush? Honestly, I'm not riding the fukk trump train because if you ask me, a lot of these wack half assed politicans are basically flying under the radar because all the attention is on him. He isnt the only a$$hole thats fukking shyt up. And most importantly it's not just one person or one side. Whenever folks mention that shyt, it's like they notice Trumps bullshyt but skips Bidens. No more of this lesser evils talk because evil is evil. Folks acting like they don't have options.

I think this article is out of line. No one should be ashamed for voting who they want to vote for. Where was this when bush was office? It's clear that whoever or whatever factors are clearly showing their power on media and elsewhere. Fight the power. If you ask me, these folks really trying to stunt on the public and folks are too scared to fight back.

Its like they're using reverse psychology. All this extra hate on Trump is only gonna make him look like a victim as hes using the virus for sympathy and it's working. You hear or see no Biden at all. Hes doing the same error Hillbilly Clinton did 4 years ago. Overconfident. There was supposed to be a debate tomorrow and its postponed. Plus with the votes being mailed in and folks not even knowing or hearing whether their polling stations will be opened or if they have to get their shyt mailed. They literally are doing voter suppression. The illusion of the freedom of choice through voting though your vote doesnt count. They already picked who's going to be president.

Last edited:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad they eventually wised up.

We'll need voters to switch to take the presidency and both houses

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
video in the link

CNN Spotlights White Women Ashamed of Past Trump Support

In a lengthy new report, CNN’s Kate Bolduan focused on a key voting bloc — white women — that helped President Donald Trump earn Pennsylvania’s electoral votes so critical to his election in 2016.

The segment first ran Monday evening, but in a Tuesday morning introduction, Bolduan noted how Trump won that state in 2016 with a narrow victory of 44,000 votes.

“We can throw a bundle of facts and figures at you, but the point is both campaigns need women to win in 2020 and Donald Trump is facing an uphill battle,” she said. “Listening to the white women voters, a key demographic that we spoke to, you will understand why.”

What followed was an at-times sympathetic exploration of, well, “white women” voters in Pennsylvania, each sharing their regrets for having cast a ballot for Trump roughly four years ago. Bolduan travelled to the metropolitan areas of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia to interview white women embarrassed about their vote.

Bolduan asks one white woman, “What do you feel today about your vote four years ago?”

“I can tell you how I felt four years ago,” the white woman replies. “Shame.”

“I feel like I’ve been duped,” says another white woman. “I got it wrong and it hurts my heart. I mean, it truly hurts my heart because the things that I saw I didn’t take seriously enough.”

Bolduan, a white woman herself, reminds another white woman: “Throughout the campaign [Trump] was making sexist, misogynistic remarks, and then there was the Access Hollywood tape. How did you guys process and digest that, being out there and voting for him?

“It was not easy,” said a white woman. “I look at myself and I think how could I do that?”
tenor.gif

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad they eventually wised up.

We'll need voters to switch to take the presidency and both houses
They didnt wisen up they got buyers remorse, I think Biden probably beats Trump, but we'll be right back here again in 4-8 years when they're trying to get another conservative hard right president.

Dems are going to need to take back the Senate as well.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk these white women hoes. They deserve to have Trump. I bet they regretted it not to have a first white woman President in history which is Hillary but they voted for Trump. So now they about to witness to see a first black VP woman.

I'm more upsetting to see black people aka c00ns voted for Trump. :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Can we do that for every political hack that disappointed us even the ones that everybody seemingly loves but hasnt done anything or made the problem worse like Obama or Bush? Honestly, I'm not riding the fukk trump train because if you ask me, a lot of these wack half assed politicans are basically flying under the radar because all the attention is on him. He isnt the only a$$hole thats fukking shyt up. And most importantly it's not just one person or one side. Whenever folks mention that shyt, it's like they notice Trumps bullshyt but skips Bidens. No more of this lesser evils talk because evil is evil. Folks acting like they don't have options.

I think this article is out of line. No one should be ashamed for voting who they want to vote for. Where was this when bush was office? It's clear that whoever or whatever factors are clearly showing their power on media and elsewhere. Fight the power. If you ask me, these folks really trying to stunt on the public and folks are too scared to fight back.

Its like they're using reverse psychology. All this extra hate on Trump is only gonna make him look like a victim as hes using the virus for sympathy and it's working. You hear or see no Biden at all. Hes doing the same error Hillbilly Clinton did 4 years ago. Overconfident. There was supposed to be a debate tomorrow and its postponed. Plus with the votes being mailed in and folks not even knowing or hearing whether their polling stations will be opened or if they have to get their shyt mailed. They literally are doing voter suppression. The illusion of the freedom of choice through voting though your vote doesnt count. They already picked who's going to be president.
Negged :coffee:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the fukk it's not:what::mjlol:

I suggest you go outside and interact with people outside your bubble. Dont do what fools did in 2016 and trust the media and social media algorithm. Theres a lot of Trump supporters still heavy out here. Folks are not listening. Better stop watching CNN, MSNBC, fox and these mainstream media outlets spewing whatever for ratings.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

I could go into a scathing rant about how these dumb white bytches literally could have had a female president and maybe the economy would have been better but Trump who we seen coming a mile away, they single handidly put him in office...:coffee: now they got regrets... nah keep that same energy you dumb muthafukkas... it aint on black folks to save you, save yourselves y'all got more voting power in those rural states than we do... but hey what do I know???