CNN Spotlights White Women Struggling with Shame of Past Trump Support: ‘It Truly Hurts My Heart’

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
tenor.gif

I could go into a scathing rant about how these dumb white bytches literally could have had a female president and maybe the economy would have been better but Trump who we seen coming a mile away, they single handidly put him in office...:coffee: now they got regrets... nah keep that same energy you dumb muthafukkas... it aint on black folks to save you, save yourselves y'all got more voting power in those rural states than we do... but hey what do I know???
Where in the article did they say they want black folk to save them? You still vote dissuading? :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where in the article did they say they want black folk to save them? You still vote dissuading? :mjlol:

I'm just saying every time this happens it always cycles back to black folks votes after the republicans fukk up no???:sas2: but hey keep thinking 1 vote on a national level makes a difference when you NOT the majority...:mjlol: fukking pipe dreams nikka...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm just saying every time this happens it always cycles back to black folks votes after the republicans fukk up no???:sas2: but hey keep thinking 1 vote on a national level makes a difference when you NOT the majority...:mjlol: fukking pipe dreams nikka...
All I can do is my part which is vote against Republicans and encourage others to do the same :manny:what's your plan? :sas2:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what exactly changed from "grab em by the p*ssy" Donald and "it's just the flu" Donald? NOTHING. He's the same disgusting fukk he was before the election. These broads were just dumb and hated Hillz.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
White women and Latinos are going to be the most important demographics this election season. Everyone else still needs to self educate and vote as well.

Daps
White women and Latinos are going to be the most important demographics this election season. Everyone else still needs to self educate and vote as well.

Trump not winning he got no chance

If its close he will try to steal it

But it shouldnt be

White woman and latinos will vote the same

But the higher turnout will end trump

He got 4 years when he should of got none