Cody already being labeled as boring on WWE page

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
This ain't unique to wrestling. Society's become so jaded and cynical that no one likes or believes in genuine good people anymore. :beli: :mjcry:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This ain't unique to wrestling. Society's become so jaded and cynical that no one likes or believes in genuine good people anymore. :beli: :mjcry:

Check my avatar :smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bloodline stans been bytching about him nonstop and trying to turn the tide.

That's a thing now? Now people can't just like the stories that are playing out... they have to stan the parties involved in those stories :mjlol:

This is why most wrestling fans are looked at as the bottom dwellers of society....

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
That's a thing now? Now people can't just like the stories that are playing out... they have to stan the parties involved in those stories :mjlol:

This is why most wrestling fans are looked at as the bottom dwellers of society....
It's absolutely ridiculous, just behaving like a bunch of next level marks

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With John Cena in 04 and 05..it was easy to see. I knew it. I knew they would turn on it. He was protected by the rapping promos..it was creative and different. Then he went to Raw and changed..did that Chain Gang stuff, did regular promos, and was promoted as underdog even though he looked as unstoppable as Austin in 98. Lost no matches. Silly premise.

Cody is a long way from that..he gets beat down sometimes...
Cody's a much better fight from underneath babyface. He legitimately can look like he's struggling and getting beat up and working out there
About 95% of WWE Instagram comments are made up of Nap and his Indian call center workers so I wouldn’t take that as representative of anything. CAWdy is mad over in every arena.
His crowd reaction in Montreal was insane this week

And I told here before, I was at MSG, and Cody actually had a bigger reaction than Punk

Most of the audience is behind Cody

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
About 95% of WWE Instagram comments are made up of Nap and his Indian call center workers

That's an interesting point. Most of WWE's "100 million YouTube" subs are also Indian accounts. So whenever they say "x video did y number of views!" it's actually also Nap and his Call Center buddies making up the majority of the views.

The reason why they don't do even more business in India than they do is because the majority just want shyt for free... which leads me to my next point.

Whenever they do shows in India.. they have to have a gang of security around the women's wrestlers because they are majority made up of perverts and rapists.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea no shyt. I’ve said since he’s debut he’s bland and generic with nothing going but mah dad as any type of character. People were just rooting for him to dethrone Roman more so than him winning. Not that storyline is over so why should anyone care for him?