Cody already being labeled as boring on WWE page

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Cena was better on the mic and naturally more charismatic.

Cody is too awkward and rehearsed. Even the "you two haven't been doing any of the cooking!" :gladbron: line at the press conference came off as the kid who gets bullied in class so he thought of a comeback in the shower one day for the next interaction.

They dismissing anyone that don't like his promos as Roman/Rock stans but that segment of people that just don't like Cody's shtick has existed since AEW days. I get that he's a good face and company man and yadda yadda and I don't even disagree with that, I just find his promos corny.
What you feeling to realize is that Aew caters to a very specific group of fans. What applies there doesn’t apply to the WWE. That’s all some are saying. But coming to the message board every day saying & wishing for his demise is corny. I’d just skip his segments

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
What you feeling to realize is that Aew caters to a very specific group of fans. What applies there doesn’t apply to the WWE. That’s all some are saying. But coming to the message board every day saying & wishing for his demise is corny. I’d just skip his segments
Who's wishing his demise? You being dramatic as hell.

People been dissecting wrestling promos since the internet began but when it's directed at Cody it's wishing his demise! :damn:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fbc36d17c4e8ccc9e2653e6a02d41a10.jpg

Cody is sooooo boring. The crowd is going to turn on him right after Wrestlemania

Cody's promos are so repetitive and lispy

Cody is going to need to drop the title at SummerSlam. WWE can never have long babyface title reigns

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
dont think he's boring but i stated in the mania thread most baby faces are not build for long reigns aka 6 months or longer, lose at summerslam to rock and have him beat rock at the next mania or something like tha

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Cena was better on the mic and naturally more charismatic.

Cody is too awkward and rehearsed. Even the "you two haven't been doing any of the cooking!" :gladbron: line at the press conference came off as the kid who gets bullied in class so he thought of a comeback in the shower one day for the next interaction.

They dismissing anyone that don't like his promos as Roman/Rock stans but that segment of people that just don't like Cody's shtick has existed since AEW days. I get that he's a good face and company man and yadda yadda and I don't even disagree with that, I just find his promos corny.

Nah man Cody can go when he don't sound too rehearsed. He clapped at CM Punk with that I'm more CM Punk than you line and backed it up with his resume'

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This means he’s not over though. That’s why Cena beat everyone and Roman. Top guy supposed to make you interesting, not the other way around.

Cody’s problem was Dusty’s biggest weapon, the lisp. Cody has fake delivery cause he took acting lessons to hide his lisp. Every word he speaks sounds like a politician, slow and deliberate.

Everything about him is political. The attire, the social media posts, the causes he supports. All engineered so people would support him "finishing his story"

Curtis Axel finishing his story would've been more interesting.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Nah man Cody can go when he don't sound too rehearsed. He clapped at CM Punk with that I'm more CM Punk than you line and backed it up with his resume'

Punk carried that promo tho. Made Cody sound like a million bucks.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Losing at last year's WM + getting destroyed by Brock right after bought Cody all the grace he needs for this reign, even before the Rock/We Want Cody stuff. Doesn't matter what the IWC says, in real life he's teflon until next years WM.