Coli Brehs: How many times have ya'll guys smashed on the first date. And what did ya'll do to do so

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
2149832_o.gif

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Was it the girl driving you to the store the other night? Or you were the one driving, I forgot.

Nah, she still trying her hardest to get back with me - that was the white broad.

Her.

iqzbd4.jpg
iqzbd4.jpg
iqzbd4.jpg

The threesome broads is black.

Match the watch in my avi. Did this in advance before nikkas call ducktales. :comeon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Ummm...first night smash is the standard.

You achieve that through the conversation leading up to the date. Let them know you don't have time to date willy-nilly. That a date is composed of, a good time, food drank, and you showing her why you walk around like your dikk and balls swinging.

Let them know that you have no judgement of them fukking the first night because you see men and women as equal. That you know women love dikk as much as men love p*ssy.

Allow for slight adjustments depending on the woman...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've had so many one night stands I've lost count.

My game plan is always the same: tell em come to the crib then pull my meat out as soon as we walk inside.

At that point they're contractually obligated to fukk so either they gonna gimme the p*ssy or other arrangements will be made :demonic:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Once with his chick I met online. Just went to this buffet to eat and then went to the movies. As I'm driving she starts unzippering my pants. Parked in an empty lot by this mall and we did our thing. Funny part is she told me she wouldn't fukk on the 1st date and I was cool with that (I never attempt to do that). And she ended up doing it anyways :russ:

There have been other girls who I've smashed the 1st time we met, but we ain't got on no date. Just chilled at the crib :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Definitely have done it...hell my lady is someone I hit on the first date lol...that was unexpected because we didn't have NOT one conversation about sex or any topics of intimacy..the first date came after about 6 weeks, give or take, of conversation. We were chillin at my place after a day of running around, eating, and swimming. Next thing I know I'm carrying her into my bedroom baby boy style knocking it out for a couple hours. Good times

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Several times. Maybe 5 or 6 times. Met girls on online dating apps and invited them to the crib. Its way easier online

Offline? Nah, its typically the second date, occasionally the third.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Over 10 times. Women love (good) sex just as much as men. If they find you attractive the biggest hurdle will be saying some dumb shyt that fumbles the p*ssy. I'm dating myself but in the early 2000s there use to be something called the party line where young shy/ugly/fat chicks would call to meet guys. It would be some dimes on there but mostly it would be chicks who were too normal to do numbers in high school and we're finally grown and looking for dikk. I probably smashed the first time 10 times just off that phone line

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
There was another I met online- not married. But we met up by her house. Got something to eat at a local restaurant and chilled back at her place. Smashed then she got extremely clingy and put her bday in my phone and started mentioning things she's like for her bday. Then we went for a round 2. I had to go somewhere later that day, and while I was doing that she kept texting me to come back that night for more fuking then asked me for money. Needless to say I started ignoring her that night after the money request. She kept texting and calling me after leaving messages crying about me not responding to her. I dodged a bullet with that one and made sure I flushed the condoms. Her body was :noah::noah::noah:,

:patrice:But I started putting 2 and 2 together and came to the realization that the chik mighta been a prostitute. Though I didn't go raw in her, I still kept getting tested afterwards.

You got the 1st session FREE, the rest is 299 a session

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I lost count but more than 10. We vibe really well, maintain strong eye contact, I touch them and they don't pull back and I let them make the next move. If they say they want to get out of there and so something else then it is a red light to smash.

After a lot of trial and error I just learned to shut up. Not try to fill the silences with words. Speak slowly and tease them with a smile and keep things slow. Biggest difference I noticed from when I got early in the game was in the beginning I was very fidgety, tried to impress the girls instead of having a good time. Now it is all about chilling and enjoying myself, even if I strike out.
I always try to give true players rep - I have to get back to this one.

Last edited: