Coli Brehs: How many times have ya'll guys smashed on the first date. And what did ya'll do to do so

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Met up for drinks, talked about shyt, got to my car, it was cold so we went inside her car. Played around in the car for like 30 minutes then we went to my crib lol.

One time I took a girl from the bar to her friends place. she is like nope..I'm not gonna kiss you. By the time we got to her car, we are making out then we end up at her friends spot who happened to live in the same apartment building as me...we did everything but smashed Lol.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Got a date tomorrow with a girl I met on Soulswipe

Lately I been itching for some action or at least some head.

But something tells me I should just chill on this one

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I've had so many one night stands I've lost count.

My game plan is always the same: tell em come to the crib then pull my meat out as soon as we walk inside.

At that point they're contractually obligated to fukk so either they gonna gimme the p*ssy or other arrangements will be made :demonic:
LOL

Once with his chick I met online. Just went to this buffet to eat and then went to the movies. As I'm driving she starts unzippering my pants. Parked in an empty lot by this mall and we did our thing. Funny part is she told me she wouldn't fukk on the 1st date and I was cool with that (I never attempt to do that). And she ended up doing it anyways :russ:

There have been other girls who I've smashed the 1st time we met, but we ain't got on no date. Just chilled at the crib :manny:
so what did you say to transition her from just chilling in the crib, to actually getting nakedd

so what did you say to transition her from just chilling in the crib, to actually getting nakedd
Over 10 times. Women love (good) sex just as much as men. If they find you attractive the biggest hurdle will be saying some dumb shyt that fumbles the p*ssy. I'm dating myself but in the early 2000s there use to be something called the party line where young shy/ugly/fat chicks would call to meet guys. It would be some dimes on there but mostly it would be chicks who were too normal to do numbers in high school and we're finally grown and looking for dikk. I probably smashed the first time 10 times just off that phone line
so what did you say to transition her from party line convo, to actually getting nakedd

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
LOL

so what did you say to transition her from party line convo, to actually getting nakedd
sell dreams lol I told her I needed my dikk succed 247 because I had a big sexual appetite She ain't have no objections :pachaha:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
just smashed a chick off tinder last night.....i always recommend a hookah bar to build rapport then go to a club to dance and make out......after that its a slam dunk...i respect women who know what they want and not afraid to go for it.....give that vibe off too

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
As corny as it may sound...
The conversation was good and we were just having fun.
The type of fun when you kick it with a real close homie.
We made an innocent bet on who could win a go cart race.
I wasn't about to end up like Ja Rule in Fast and Furious..:mjlol:
Proceeded to beat the brakes off her and got my kiss:shaq:
shyt started to get steamy and the rest is history
Currently the best chick I've met in ten years..
Trying hard not to pop the question but I might be turning in my #gmb card:hamster::wow: