Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
p177424_p_v13_aa.jpg
it's a horror movie if you're super ashy living Australia

Prime

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Shortcomings.jpg

Movie looking at the transitional phase of life, where the main character has to examine what he really wants and what type of person he is after a failed relationship. I thought the friendship dynamic between Justin H Min and Sherry Cola was the most entertaining aspect of the film.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Shortcomings.jpg

Movie looking at the transitional phase of life, where the main character has to examine what he really wants and what type of person he is after a failed relationship. I thought the friendship dynamic between Justin H Min and Sherry Cola was the most entertaining aspect of the film.
This was ok. It seemed kind of flat.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Tom Cruise War of the Worlds

I like how it shows true human nature and how some people would turn on each other to survive

I fvck with alien movies in general, War of the Worlds, Aliens, Predator, Dark City, all the Body Snatcher movies, The Arrival and They Live

I haven't watched these in a while but they're all piff for the younger generation

I liked the 80s series V and the 2000s V tv series as well, wish they never cancelled it

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
x720

What the fukk did I just watch? And they already did a remake of this shyt? Talk about people with all the right instincts and all the wrong decisions. p*ssy ass dude, I wanted strangle his ass.

And I ain't never going Holland, that's for sure. :dead: