Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Battle Rappers and emcees tryna showcase your lyricism?

Are you trying to brush up your skills?

Do you think you can bring the heat?

Join now!! Lets start a Text Rap Battle League.
We can keep track of wins and losses, tournament wins, and much much more.

The battles will be judged by the very same participants, (judges welcome though)

The setup will go as follows:

1. Sign-up for the league here, once we get 10 or so (hopefully more) contestants we can begin.
2. At first there will be open call-out battles, anyone can challenge anyone, but it has to be done in this thread.
3. When two people agree to battle they settle the rules (how many bars, a time deadline, battle topic etc)
4. When creating a "VS thread" you must first vote on 3 battles that are currently ongoing. (when voting you must explain why you chose one emcee over the other 'at least 2-3 sentences explaining why; ex: great multis, personals were on point, etc.')
5. We will hand out weekly awards to the most dominant battlers, and ofc to our resident punching bag
6. Once we begin tournaments, seedings will be determined based on current battle record (more wins = higher seeding)
7. Our first season will be about 10-15 battles over the course of the next few weeks. start time tbd. BE THE RAP GOD OF THE COLI.

Join now if you aint a punk ass buster and you ain't scared to come get this TORCH.

Contestants:
Big L Was The Biggest W​

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
These nikkas swear they doin sumthin new :heh:

Text battle shyt was time consuming like a mahfukka

Bruh I ain't been in a text league since like 10-12 years ago. It was a fun time in my life.

shyt fell off a long time ago, ik.

Just was tryna bring it back :wow:

I was like 36-2 both losses were due to judges bias and general fukkery

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
im smoking boots whats good
i wish i could do the mc tourney but my mic is ass
aint bout to pay for a studio mic for sometime i do once in a while