Collectable Card Games Thread (Magic, Pokemon, Yugioh, etc.)

What's your game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Pokémon TCG on iPad is awesome. I can see this knocking Hearthstone out the way once they roll it out to smartphones. Right now it’s only available on tablets and computers.
They're getting rid of that for TCG Live.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Konami gets the easiest game possible to make and completely fukk it up by not even giving a roadmap or anything.
I have no incentive to grind to P1 again, when I get less than everyone else and they refuse to add anything.
Because Magic (primarily) and Pokemon are real games. Yugioh is a cash grab that lasted WAY longer than it had any business lasting.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm embarrassed to say I've spent the better of the past 96 hours grinding on this shyt, so many childhood memories:wow:

fukk all that synchro pendulum xyz summoning bullshyt real nikkas fire up they trusty Blue Eyes White Dragon and believe in the heart of the cards like Yugi taught us :birdman:

I keep getting the beats in ranked by nikkas playing fitty lem cards on they first turn, imma have to figure this new shyt out smh

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Embarrassed that I've spent hundreds the past two months trying to complete my DBZ collection. I thought prices would be cheaper for a dead game but nope :snoop:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I'm embarrassed to say I've spent the better of the past 96 hours grinding on this shyt, so many childhood memories:wow:

fukk all that synchro pendulum xyz summoning bullshyt real nikkas fire up they trusty Blue Eyes White Dragon and believe in the heart of the cards like Yugi taught us :birdman:

I keep getting the beats in ranked by nikkas playing fitty lem cards on they first turn, imma have to figure this new shyt out smh
:laff:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have a ton of world of Warcraft TCG cards. I wish they were worth something. A shame because the game was dope but hearthstone canabalized the living hell out of it.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Yeah it's ridiculous I think I'm going to run a book of moon Morphing Jar mill deck or maybe Exodia. Quickdraw Stardust could be a go as well.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

play a toon deck it's the cheapest and easiest way to win

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I like the current game a lot. I dumped countless hours ok hearthstone. Pokémon is a breath of fresh air. Not that hearthstone is bad at all, I just overdid it and welcomed the change.
Where do I play it?