Collectable Card Games Thread (Magic, Pokemon, Yugioh, etc.)

What's your game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The next masterduel festival will be without extra decks

Also the new Flowerenzee packs and Dragonmaid structure decks are available.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Feel like with the new BACH coming to masterduel and extra Swordsoul help coming Ghost Bella may need more burn. I already run 2 with a ghost Ogre play set and neutralize Swordsoul pretty easily.

:francis: But if you’re using Ghost Bella and Ghost ogre for hand traps it kinda makes crossout designator useless.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Feel like with the new BACH coming to masterduel and extra Swordsoul help coming Ghost Bella may need more burn. I already run 2 with a ghost Ogre play set and neutralize Swordsoul pretty easily.

:francis: But if you’re using Ghost Bella and Ghost ogre for hand traps it kinda makes crossout designator useless.
I'm already running 55-card Pranks because of the amount of bullshyt I need to stop. Diamond is not fun at all because if you brick and don't see any of them, and they drop the Moye it's basically over.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
I'm already running 55-card Pranks because of the amount of bullshyt I need to stop. Diamond is not fun at all because if you brick and don't see any of them, and they drop the Moye it's basically over.
First of all salute to you for getting to Diamond my ass stuck on Platnium 3. Secondly I heard the fateful adventure engine has been a godsend with prank kids. Good luck man

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
First of all salute to you for getting to Diamond my ass stuck on Platnium 3. Secondly I heard the fateful adventure engine has been a godsend with prank kids. Good luck man
It is until you realize that shyt is in every other deck as well. Homie will go through a whole turn and you use up everything only for him to come out and drop Rite of Aramesir or Fusion Destiny on a clear board. shyt be having me like, :martin:

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Massive Yugioh masterduel data leak (New decks, illustrations, tournament’s, packs, etc)