Confessions that may get your blacc card revoked.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: this actually makes sense....if you own the MENACE 2 SOCIETY dvd/blu ray, listen to the commentary

everybody involved with that project tries to distance themselves from it, they say "we were young" about 20 times, and the screenwriter says "i was just getting my foot in the door" too...shyt is crazy

allen hughes incorporated the movie name in his twitter handle, but in the commentary he was kinda shytting on it....i don't think they regret the film, but i think they regret certain aspects of it as they've gotten older

They knew what they were doing. Downplaying anything positive about black people and constantly dwell in the negative elements of the hood, and making excuses on top of excuses why negativity is everything.

They played a huge role on why records centering on black power died down shortly afterward.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i think white comedians are funnier than blacc comedians. :manny:

The average white comedian is better than the average black comedian. But, when you get into the top tiers I tend to prefer the black ones way more.

Louis and Bill are just as funny as any black comedian ever though.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
:snoop:

.....I LOVE old cac sitcoms. There, I said it.

I don't mean just the actually-good/funny ones, like King of Queens, Seinfeld and That 70s Show. I mean the ones with the wackest whitebread humor and the cheesiest laugh tracks

Saved By The Bell. Friends. Frasier. Everybody Loves Raymond. Big Bang Theory. Cheers. Three's Company. Roseanne. NewsRadio. Step by Step. The Nanny. Growing Pains. Golden Girls. Charles In Charge. Boy Meets World. Drew Carey Show. Home Improvement. Mad About You. Full House. No homo times 1000 but I even caught and enjoyed a few episodes of Will and Grace (fukk y'all nikkas; Jack and Karen are funny.......Rosario, too)

I even like the more forgettable ones like Yes Dear. Wings. USA High (Winnie.....:noah: ). Just Shoot Me. Working (the one starring the dude from the Wonder Years). Dharma and Greg. According to Jim.............ACCORDING TO JIM, my nikkas :snoop:

And I just named all them shyts off the top of my head

......I never discuss this outside the internet :to:........

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The average white comedian is better than the average black comedian. But, when you get into the top tiers I tend to prefer the black ones way more.

Louis and Bill are just as funny as any black comedian ever though.
yup thats how i feel

the blacc heavyweight comedians are the best, but if we jus talking about the average nikka who do stand up in his city, white comedians are wayyyyyyy funnier

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
:snoop:

.....I LOVE old cac sitcoms. There, I said it.

I don't mean just the actually-good/funny ones, like King of Queens, Seinfeld and That 70s Show. I mean the ones with the wackest whitebread humor and the cheesiest laugh tracks

Saved By The Bell. Friends. Frasier. Everybody Loves Raymond. Big Bang Theory. Cheers. Three's Company. Roseanne. NewsRadio. Step by Step. The Nanny. Growing Pains. Golden Girls. Charles In Charge. Boy Meets World. Drew Carey Show. Home Improvement. Mad About You. Full House. No homo times 1000 but I even caught and enjoyed a few episodes of Will and Grace (fukk y'all nikkas; Jack and Karen are funny.......Rosario, too)

I even like the more forgettable ones like Yes Dear. Wings. USA High (Winnie.....:noah: ). Just Shoot Me. Working (the one starring the dude from the Wonder Years). Dharma and Greg. According to Jim.............ACCORDING TO JIM, my nikkas :snoop:

And I just named all them shyts off the top of my head

......I never discuss this outside the internet :to:........

Damn :hhh::dahell:.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I'm tired of black movies that revolve around the hood, slavery, the church, relationships, gay sh*t, etc... Need to see some art house, sy fy, other shyt from my bros and sistas

me too tired of that shyt.

and everytime we have a history/fantasy movie that shyt is white washed.

plus we need more shyt about other life other than Egypt....so much rich successful black history needs to be brought to life in movies.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe in lgbt rights.

And I like that 70s show.

And I have Cher on my playlist.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember seeing footage of a PE concert from back in the day in the Bay area, and Chuck D said "put your lighters up if you selling Dat rock n getting paid" and sure enough, a lot of egotistical heads put their lighters up. :snoop:

Chuck quickly said that the 'light' they had is killing the community and quickly extinguished it. Made a lot of dope boys feel :guilty: and some try to forget it.

Another person that hated anything of black power, was the Hughes Bros. Seeing the legendary film of "X" with Denzel Washington and Spike Lee in 92, they dropped "Menace II Society" in 93 and had that Chauncey dude saying "that black power shyt ain't getting play on my ride" and had the theater clapping for that ignorant statement. Again, they did that for downplaying PE, who was the leader of black power music.

The originator of that shyt in the movies was in super fly the scene when the panthers came and and they were like fukk that militant shyt we about getting money.