Connor Murphy gone crazy(Famous Bodybuilder YouTube 2.8 Milly subscribers)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Surprised nobody posted about him.

Long story short he went crazy after taking a drug called Ayahuasca,lost his physique due to having to stop taking roids because he was losing his hair,so now his YouTube channel
Is taking a huge hit due to his physique vanishing.

Made a video spazzing out,checked into a psyche ward and came out and hasn’t been the same,used to average 200k a video and now that’s down to about 50K.

Came out the psyche ward and went on a 40 day fast and just looks totally different.

Video of him going crazy:

Video of man explaining Connors Physique going to shyt due to him having to cycle off due to hair loss:

Connors channel. Check his views now and compare them to pre Covid,huge difference:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwNPPl_oX8oUtKVMLxL13jg

Last edited:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That’s tough to watch. He needs to check into a hospital and get help.

I’ve never touched the stuff for that reason. I have a many friends that have used before and only 2 out of the many who use had mental health problems when coming off but to me I can’t say I won’t be one of the 2. My mental health is worth more than my physique.

hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
He def went crazy. I seen another youtuber cover his mental breakdown and how his initial video was a troll but no one believed it was just a troll then he continued to spiral.

I woulda went bald if it ment I had them gains tho :mjgrin:

I also have a full beard tho :mjgrin:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I dont know if the Ayahuasca did it...it seems he was already unhappy/sad...
...if anything, the Ayahuasca made it so he couldnt hide his unhappiness.

I do psychedelics and have never seen anyone have a reaction like him

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He said he was natural the whole time. Said he was dealing with depression all this time.

What they are pushing now is for young men with depression or who “don’t feel good is to go get their testosterone level checked and if low enough hop on testosterone therapy :mjlol:

so glad my work ethic and genetics wash the floor with these guys so I look impressive even as a natural.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I do and from all sides of the issue. It won't kill you...Now can it with irresponsible use of course. But used responsibly with legit product you will be straight possibly even more so.
Most dudes are irresponsible with it. A lot of young dudes are doing the shyt. Leave that shyt for professional bodybuilders.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont know if the Ayahuasca did it...it seems he was already unhappy/sad...
...if anything, the Ayahuasca made it so he couldnt hide his unhappiness.

I do psychedelics and have never seen anyone have a reaction like him

Yea that’s not aya..... def doesn’t help if your not in the right setting but

roids
Dude obviously needs medication for something
Sounds like he had a shytty childhood

I’ll bet my life aya reminded him of all of it and he had no one to help him process it

it can be hard

Also roids
I’m blaming roids

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I remember watching a few of his vids years ago about his body physique being judge on the streets compared to dad bods (which women found dad bods more attractive) and he would rip off his shirt in front of them to see if they would change their minds.

Dude was a werido from the get go

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What happened to that one breh who freaked out on youtube as well. He was some light skinned body builder who was talking about breathing deep from the balls or some shyt. Whats his name again?

Edit: nvm found it. shyt never gets too old lol

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
I remember watching a few of his vids years ago about his body physique being judge on the streets compared to dad bods (which women found dad bods more attractive) and he would rip off his shirt in front of them to see if they would change their minds.

Dude was a werido from the get go
:mjlol: