Connor Murphy gone crazy(Famous Bodybuilder YouTube 2.8 Milly subscribers)

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of youtube personalities deal with mental issues it seems. Chris Jones seemed like he was going through it for a minute. This guy. Elliot Hulse. That weird asian bodybuilder guy. Akademiks gaining weight and drinking like crazy.

I don't even think the roids are that responsible (i don't know who takes or doesn't take roids). I think its the semi-fame fukking with their heads. Their income depends on consistency and the algorithm. So much pressure to stick to a formula while keeping it fresh. Practically no time off. They feel pressure to always be "on" when in public. The love/hate in the comments. pressure to not get cancelled or exposed. The perks of fame that could be taken away at any moment. The fall off is always around the corner...

Shyt is crazy. probably worse for women too.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Dudes have to stay off that gear. That shyt will kill you.

breh there is all types of shyt now my teenage son tells me there are kids in his school on SARMs(i had to google wtf that shyt was) to become "fitness influencers" :mindblown:

High school kids ruining there testosterone production :mindblown:

social media has ruined this young generation, teenage kids on tik tok sauced to the gills :wtf:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
breh there is all types of shyt now my teenage son tells me there are kids in his school on SARMs(i had to google wtf that shyt was) to become "fitness influencers" :mindblown:

social media has ruined this young generation, teenage kids on tik tok sauced to the gills :wtf:
Yea it’s crazy out here fasho,different type of generation

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sad shyt all around. Years ago I was on a cac forum and the drug of choice was tren and something else. Idk what guys are on now

I just don’t feel like it’s worth it. Unless this is your job we mostly do this for health and women.

Also saw a guys openly selling it at a Rocks supplement store when I was in Texas smh

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:snoop::dead::dead: Do it the natural way brehs .... mental health is no joke but taking riods and other shyt is no need man ..... who wants to be a big juice head anyway ..... he wrecks your body and your hair ... wouldn’t touch the stuff .....:scusthov::camby:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
It was the psychs that did it for him. Ayahuasca is no joke, and if your mind ain’t right before taking it, it will fukk you up. Worst than shrooms or acid.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
:snoop::dead::dead: Do it the natural way brehs .... mental health is no joke but taking riods and other shyt is no need man ..... who wants to be a big juice head anyway ..... he wrecks your body and your hair ... wouldn’t touch the stuff .....:scusthov::camby:
Superficial society we live in. Same reason all these women want to have some kind of work done. I see too many of these kids in my gym juiced up

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Superficial society we live in. Same reason all these women want to have some kind of work done. I see too many of these kids in my gym juiced up
Ii cause they look good and get the results so quick .... but then like the negative things start to take place and you have to stay on them ..... like dude said in the second video from his experience...... Connor can’t go back on riods or else they willl rape his hair even more unless he has money for a hair transplant... I never noticed how bad connors hair got until that second video of the dude showing .... it puts so much stress on your hair been on that stuff crazy ...... not worth the hassle ... just go the natural route

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

yeah I hear alot about SARMS now, when I got really into lifting in 2012 Pro Hormones were the wave for folks who couldn't get legit roids.