Conway & The Alchemist - Lulu EP (Discussion Thread)

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
So the 1st two snippets are: Gold BBS's off Lulu and Tapatio off Fetti. I have no idea what the solo Gibbs snippet is, but it doesn't sound like Alchemist to me.

I'm listening to the OG Something to Rap About now.

Im guessing that their essentially the same just the original versions with slight differences

I thought the Gibbs solo didn’t sound like a typical alchemist beat either.

Something to rap about I listened to a few times to try and make out what’s different but it’s like the most minor thing ever near the end

it’s like the difference with look over your shoulders V1 & V2 it’s there but it’s so minimal.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there's no pre-order, I'm not even trying.

Price Of Tea In China did me over 3 (THREE!) times.

I have better luck with Daupe drops than this shyt. Site is geared up to be abused by bots.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Al did right by everybody.
Black vinyl with instrumentals on the B-side still up if anyone wants it: Lulu (Black Vinyl)

I'm really happy man. He's gonna keep doing this too. He did it on Food Villain but no one really caught it. The black vinyl was on sale for over an hour.

Looks like Alfredo ALC Edition is next according to the site (so new cover and instrumentals) and then Tea in China Deluxe after that.

I was telling @areohbee82 that Alc could probably just eat forever at this point by just repackaging and seeing whatever parts of his catalogue he owns from now until the end of time. Sounds nice. Imagine checking your PayPal in less than 5 minutes and seeing thousands of order times at least 40 bucks a piece. :damn:

Daps
Wonder what Al's business strategy is. Not sure he even charges most of these guys for beats and just trades for verses on his projects. Guess he owns most of these collab projects as well.