Cops executing white people in hotels is what's hot in the streets these days...:francis:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with everything said here.
also, the instructions he gave just made his job harder.
at any time while they where laying down they could have been cuffed.
why make them pose in stress positions and command them to crawl?
he wanted them to fukk up so he could shoot them and have a cool story to tell.

You are missing the context. The cops thought their was still someone with a rifle in the room they just came out of. That's why they didn't approach and had them crawl to them. Didn't wanna get ambushed. And considering cacs are the main perpetrators of domestic terrorism I don't blame them assuming the worst.

I feel bad for the kid but cacs don't have any sympathy when black folks get shot. He should have followed the pigs directions as messed up as they were. Ain't that what they always say?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
he was pulling up his pants. some shyt is just reflexes. you going so hard to defend this POS cop just cause the victim is white :stopitslime:
I couldn't care less about the race of the victim nor the race of the cop. I'm not a part of the hive.

Had he followed suit of the first guy, and refrained doing what the cop said they would shoot him for, he would still be alive.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You are missing the context. The cops thought their was still someone with a rifle in the room they just came out of. That's why they didn't approach and had them crawl to them. Didn't wanna get ambushed. And considering cacs are the main perpetrators of domestic terrorism I don't blame them assuming the worst.

I feel bad for the kid but cacs don't have any sympathy when black folks get shot. He should have followed the pigs directions as messed up as they were. Ain't that what they always say?
They could have told him to walk towards them backwards with his hands raised but instead they wanted to play Simon Says with the poor CAC :mjlol:

Bruh the video looks bad period. Like there's no defending this shyt. The kid is begging for his life crying and "trying" to comply and cop just blasts him.

Throw some Arabic music and propaganda visuals for the intro. And change their language this will become a ISIS execution video.

Tell me Im wrong :dead:

Daps
i agree with everything said here.
also, the instructions he gave just made his job harder.
at any time while they where laying down they could have been cuffed.
why make them pose in stress positions and command them to crawl?
he wanted them to fukk up so he could shoot them and have a cool story to tell.

Exactly cuff them and neutralize the possibility they can be threats. He had plenty of cover to deal if another threat emerged. Nothing about the actions of either of the two people who came out the room suggested they'd be belligerent or something. I'm not sure if he wanted to kill someone, but he was clearly escalating the situation (in his own head), and I truly believe that comes from fantasizing over using that training/weapons.

Nah dude, YOU are missing the point. They're in a hotel room in an American city, not some war zone. All they had was reports of a guy with a weapon, no shots had been fired. He didn't even tell dude why was there pointing a gun at him. I absolutely understand the need to control the situation, but his training must've been horrible, no way any person thinks all those confusing ass instructions is the proper way to handle that. The likelihood of someone fukking up is too high for that to make any sense. Clearly the cop was just winging it with those instructions.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly cuff them and neutralize the possibility they can be threats. He had plenty of cover to deal if another threat emerged. Nothing about the actions of either of the two people who came out the room suggested they'd be belligerent or something. I'm not sure if he wanted to kill someone, but he was clearly escalating the situation (in his own head), and I truly believe that comes from fantasizing over using that training/weapons.

Nah dude, YOU are missing the point. They're in a hotel room in an American city, not some war zone. All they had was reports of a guy with a weapon, no shots had been fired. He didn't even tell dude why was there pointing a gun at him. I absolutely understand the need to control the situation, but his training must've been horrible, no way any person thinks all those confusing ass instructions is the proper way to handle that. The likelihood of someone fukking up is too high for that to make any sense. Clearly the cop was just winging it with those instructions.
They work a regular ass 9-5 M-F shift for 6mo with half of that sitting in the classroom. It takes longer to learn to cut hair than it does to be a cop. My homegirl just became CPD and fukk with her less and less everyday because of it.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I couldn't care less about the race of the victim nor the race of the cop. I'm not a part of the hive.

Had he followed suit of the first guy, and refrained doing what the cop said they would shoot him for, he would still be alive.

so you think this was justified? :scust:

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps

Lol. I don’t think that font was serious. He’s just using the same argument that White ppl use to justify it when the victim is Black.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.gif