Cops executing white people in hotels is what's hot in the streets these days...:francis:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
They were done when that Cac told them they better not make another mistake. I was trying to figure out what the first one was cuz all they did was walk around the corner.

Fuk cops with an authority complex. Civilian services is not the career for people like them.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I couldn't care less about the race of the victim nor the race of the cop. I'm not a part of the hive.

Had he followed suit of the first guy, and refrained doing what the cop said they would shoot him for, he would still be alive.
Except he cant comply with the orders given which he was told he'd be killed for, unless he does something to enable him to comply with the orders given, which he was told he would be killed for. They told him they would kill him if he didnt crawl to them but the way they made him crawl, he would not be able to do because his pants coming down would tangle his legs resulting in him being unable to crawl and executed. He complied out of fear of dying and was killed for complying.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Crawling on your knees with your legs crossed while hands in the air?

This was setup for failure. I can't even do that
cac had that boy playing twister to not get a clip in him...dude was under so much emotional stress... he didnt even realize pulling down his falling pants was gon be the end of him :hhh: cop just wanted to kill someone that day prolly had a bad fukking day or something white boy was cryingggg

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly cuff them and neutralize the possibility they can be threats. He had plenty of cover to deal if another threat emerged. Nothing about the actions of either of the two people who came out the room suggested they'd be belligerent or something. I'm not sure if he wanted to kill someone, but he was clearly escalating the situation (in his own head), and I truly believe that comes from fantasizing over using that training/weapons.

Nah dude, YOU are missing the point. They're in a hotel room in an American city, not some war zone. All they had was reports of a guy with a weapon, no shots had been fired. He didn't even tell dude why was there pointing a gun at him. I absolutely understand the need to control the situation, but his training must've been horrible, no way any person thinks all those confusing ass instructions is the proper way to handle that. The likelihood of someone fukking up is too high for that to make any sense. Clearly the cop was just winging it with those instructions.

Im not defending the cops. They handled it wrong as usual. But they killed black people for less. They were called cause the cac was pointing a gun out the window at guests. They had a legit reason to have their guns out and be on alert. Didn't that Vegas cac just do the same thing?

Black folk get shot for routine traffic stops and broken tail lights... And at least he was given A CHANCE to comply. They didn't give John Crawford l, tamir rice, or philando Castille any time to even comply with orders before they were killed.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
def got the look

PHILIP_BRAILSFORD_TRIAL__Officer_who_sto_0_4478307_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

fake tough guy with napoleon complex, needs that gun to feel strong, he's the first type of pigs that should be checked

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Except he cant comply with the orders given which he was told he'd be killed for, unless he does something to enable him to comply with the orders given, which he was told he would be killed for. They told him they would kill him if he didnt crawl to them but the way they made him crawl, he would not be able to do because his pants coming down would tangle his legs resulting in him being unable to crawl and executed. He complied out of fear of dying and was killed for complying.
Let the shorts fall. As long as his hands are in front of him, he will not be seen as a threat.

The first guy was given the same orders and was apprehended without harm, because he followed them.

Dont turn that rep off now nikka. :rudy:
I didn't turn anything off.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Am I tripping or did they move that dude's body?. Because when the cop turned back and went down the hallway, the dude wasn't there.