Cops executing white people in hotels is what's hot in the streets these days...:francis:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Looking at this video makes me think back to that Sheek Louch lyric...

I hate cops because most of y'all were dikks in school, no p*ssy getting nikkas, tryna to cuff the gawd

Epitome of the cracker being charged.

I wanna have no feelings towards this, but sadly I don't think shyt will get better for black people until white people start taking L's.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let the shorts fall. As long as his hands are in front of him, he will not be seen as a threat
If he feels he cant crawl because his pants will tangle his legs and stop him, then he cant. And him NOT being able to crawl was just expressed to him that it will have him shot. What part of this are you not getting?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
If he feels he cant crawl because his pants will tangle his legs and stop him, then he cant. And him NOT being able to crawl was just expressed to him that it will have him shot. What part of this are you not getting?
Basketball shorts will not stop one from crawling. They're not tough, denim material.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
#FACTS I even posted that on shaun kings twitter. I said they STILL want to cape for them after this, then there's no hope with them...
This happened here in AZ(Mesa)

and I have seen cacs here who cape for the cop. this is one of there people and they still out here justfiying it

these cacs are doing nothing but hurting themselves if they keep this up:yeshrug:

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
Dude said “if you feel like you’re going to fall, you better fall on your face.” What part of the game is that? It’s human instinct to protect yourself/balance yourself if you’re falling down.

And then how you gonna say “don’t make any mistakes.” Humans make mistakes everyday, b. Dumbass made one when him and his FIVE partners chose to not arrest this dude when he was laid out with hands visible for 5 mins.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I couldn't care less about the race of the victim nor the race of the cop. I'm not a part of the hive.

Had he followed suit of the first guy, and refrained doing what the cop said they would shoot him for, he would still be alive.

The point is, if the cops would have just cuffed him while his hands were on his head, this shyt wouldn't have happened.

The man was clearly scared to death and under the influence of something. Expecting someone in this condition to follow all those confusing instructions to a T is not realistic. For all they know he could also be mentally challenged.

The cops entire process of having a man crawl with his ankles crossed and hands up is super sloppy and unnecessary. I'm guessing that's why the video was not released sooner.

The situation is even more fukd up when you realize there are other armed police there too. No way was the cops life in danger.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's Arizona so im not shock

Those white people on the jury and in that state don't care if one of their own is shot by police , they love anyone who's a cop or military
and as AZ nikka your 100% correct. very few times will a cop be blamed here when they do something wrong

many of the people defending this guy are cacs here

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Dude said “if you feel like you’re going to fall, you better fall on your face.” What part of the game is that? It’s human instinct to protect yourself/balance yourself if you’re falling down.

And then how you gonna say “don’t make any mistakes.” Humans make mistakes everyday, b. Dumbass made one when him and his FIVE partners chose to not arrest this dude when he was laid out with hands visible for 5 mins.

Its like he was saying it for the camera to justify the shooting that was about to happen. Basically saying he gave warning and the guy didn't comply. But you know damn well he was looking to shoot someone that day. The guy was laying there for a long time, feet crossed, hands up or out.. They had plenty of opportunity to end it peacefully, but the cop kept barking out ridiculous orders, hoping he'd make a mistake.