Corey Holcomb criticizes Dave Chappelle

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Don’t know about the gay part but Dave ain’t dropped a good special in years. Even his big fans be reaching like hell to compliment his more recent specials now.

facts dude been dropping straight up garbage for a minute. He ran all that lgbtq bs to the ground.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This is the 100% truth. Dave’s not funny anymore. It’s like some racist MAGA version of the monstars has stolen that nikkas talent and turned him into a superc00n on some
quuEKb.gif
I get this for modern Dave (Even though I saw him live recently...and dude was funny and just dropping jokes)

But Corey acted like Dave was always garbage or something.

Im soooo tired of these humans with bad memories. Watch "for what its worth" special.
Did Corey forget "killing em softly" . Those two specials are funnier than anything corey has ever done.

But im sooo tired of dumb humans incapable of saying things with nuance like "modern Dave, ever since he came back, hasn't been on the same level as his best specials, and here's why" instead its "DAWG HOMIE ONLY BEEB GOOD IN MOVIES" like...no, thats not accurate lol

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
He still has his moments but he can venture into old man yells at cloud territory and despite not being the youngest myself it can be grating, he used to have a knack for making even his approach to serious topics feel lighthearted and without that a lot more falls flat

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This was bound to happen. I think Dave peaked on his first Netflix special. I saw him live and that’s when he fully embraced ‘I’m the goat’ ‘I can do these specials in my sleep’ :patrice:

Now his specials have NOT been trash. Saying he peaked is like going from avg 30 to avg 26. The specials are still good just not up to HIS elite standard . …until this last one. This one was legit bad.

So it’s no coincidence someone finally said the quiet part out loud. ‘Nggas only test you when your gun get warm’. And I know Corey ain’t alone

We got a LIL peak at it with Deray when he playfully made fun of Dave ‘if I told you my storyyyy’. That shows you aye bruh we payin attention you not beyond reproach but .

Dave has lost depth perception. He honestly thinks anything he spits is gold he may be completely oblivious that people think he fell off. ‘You pushing your weight around homie’ That sums up current Dave 100%.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Its as if yall lacked father figures :why:

I say that bc since when is how funny a comedian is dependent on their personal life :what: :patrice: (Smiley pun intended). Comedians by nature are typically fukked up people

‘Corey is a deadbeat’ what’s worse a deadbeat or fukin men. Bc Pryor and Eddie did :scust:

So…how bout we keep it on wax shall we.

A lot of nggas also showing they culture vultures. Corey Holcomb is on PLENTY of people’s top ten of all time. He really is on that level. Yet a site full of alleged black men don’t know who he is

You can disagree with a guy, he can go against someone you like, without jumping out the window and saying they ain’t funny

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I get this for modern Dave (Even though I saw him live recently...and dude was funny and just dropping jokes)

But Corey acted like Dave was always garbage or something.

Im soooo tired of these humans with bad memories. Watch "for what its worth" special.
Did Corey forget "killing em softly" . Those two specials are funnier than anything corey has ever done.

But im sooo tired of dumb humans incapable of saying things with nuance like "modern Dave, ever since he came back, hasn't been on the same level as his best specials, and here's why" instead its "DAWG HOMIE ONLY BEEB GOOD IN MOVIES" like...no, thats not accurate lol
Have you ever actually seen Corey or Dave live?

I seen Dave Chappelle himself say he wouldn't want to go on after Corey.:patrice:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This is like Mario Charmers taking shyt about Lebron
You never seen both live to say this wild shyt. Based on raw talent, in a real show and they're both on their A game Dave would have to go before Corey. Period.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Dave is a superstar,but in terms of actually BEING FUNNY nowadays,he ain't fukking with corey.

I done saw this nicca live multiple times,and always laugh out loud.

I prolly done laughed at 2 Dave jokes in the last 10 years.
The Denzel of comedy at this point

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dave's last special I mildly chuckled maybe once..

The two before that maybe twice or 3 times...

I think Dave is one of the greats too but these netflix specials are just him talking

:francis:
fukk all that bullshyt you talking bout who's ole girl in your avi :whoo:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Dave a legend. He not funny no more tho stand up wise. And I am not being biased, because I completely agree Corey got issues and deflects when he needs to hold himself accountable for his life’s failures. Corey a hater, but the words are true. I don’t wanna keep hearing about tranny this and that Dave :dahell:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm not a Holcomb guy at all, but I believe he's right about Chappelle hijacking comedy clubs. If Dave is in the building the comedy club will immediately give him a set if he wants to and the rest of the comics who were scheduled to perform will more than likely will not be able to get on stage that night. Then Dave will be up there for two hours smoking, drinking, and not telling any jokes. :francis: