Coronavirus: Africans Accuse Europeans of ‘Coronising’ the Continent

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ld: y'all should have kicked all the whites out when y'all had a chance... but y'all forgave them even after all the shyt they done to yall....:francis: Look at south africa...
Africa is a continent and there's no colonies left.... you name one country and then speak in general terms about everyone :francis:

I'm not sure why Y'ALL speak from a place of ignorance.... this is the most resourceful information era known to man. south africa is unique and you can't minimize their struggles like that it's insulting like saying the same about your people, y'all just forgave cacs too right? smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That is one political party in one country. What the heck are you talking about?

Whites are a necessary evil in the continent (at least for the time being). But that has nothing to do with the EFF and their land expropriation policies. That is a uniquely South African and you could argue Zimbabwean issue. The real issue is the billions of dollars in terms of cash and resources flowing out of the continent annually that our leaders are complicit in due their greed.

Honestly, Africa is an easy fix with the right leadership. Countries need to invest in manufacturing and processing rather than just extraction. That way they are not forced to buy their own goods back at high prices. Next would be intra-African trade. Once Africans liberalize trading with one another, the West would get shook. They would listen to whatever we would have to say at that point. Then we need to have higher barriers to entry in our extractive industries; higher tax for foreigners, minimum of 50% domestic ownership, and revenue sharing. If you are not satisfied with those terms then eff off back to your country. It's a really easy fix. The number one issue holding Africa back is the greed of its leaders and institutionalized corruption. Not a couple of white land owners in SA (although that is a problem in and of itself).

dont argue with ignorant ass mfers who dont even have a passport and cant point to the geographical location of countries on a world map/atlas, seriously.

asking of these folk about world//current events would drive you mad

Africa is a continent and there's no colonies left.... you name one country and then speak in general terms about everyone :francis:

I'm not sure why Y'ALL speak from a place of ignorance.... this is the most resourceful information era known to man. south africa is unique and you can't minimize their struggles like that it's insulting like saying the same about your people, y'all just forgave cacs too right? smh

I meant what I said...:manny: Do you think china would allow white nationals to go over there and acquire huge swaths of land and comingle Themselves into china's political sphere??? and act like they've been there since the beginning???:dahell: Y'all think I have no grasp of the geopolitical problems white nationals have made in africa's areas??? :dahell: It's just my opinion...:ld:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I meant what I said...:manny: Do you think china would allow white nationals to go over there and acquire huge swaths of land and comingle Themselves into china's political sphere??? and act like they've been there since the beginning???:dahell: Y'all think I have no grasp of the geopolitical problems white nationals have made in africa's areas??? :dahell: It's just my opinion...:ld:

you inventing shyt then expecting us to defend against shyt you make up in your mind... this isn't reality :dahell:

learn what countries are then make specific references with receipts so we can have an actual discussion.

in africa areas? Name countries and incidents... nikkaz just wanna throw shade and speak in vague generalizations. you don't know shyt. :skip:

YOU WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA when I reminded you that you have similar history you went mute... nikkaz ask the same retarded questions every time. Why didn't they kick cacs out the country? Because South Africa's military was all white. They would have lost millions of Black people in the process being outgunned. Mandela gave em a road to reconciliation to avoid massive Black body counts. Why aren't you out there going out like Micah Johnson if you such a warrior yourself? Why are you still oppressed??

stop it :francis:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Surely not. However, how does that explain your assertion when many of the countries, incl China themselves, respectively are bogged down, and reeling from this outbreak?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you inventing shyt then expecting us to defend against shyt you make up in your mind... this isn't reality :dahell:

learn what countries are then make specific references with receipts so we can have an actual discussion.

in africa areas? Name countries and incidents... nikkaz just wanna throw shade and speak in vague generalizations. you don't know shyt. :skip:

YOU WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA when I reminded you that you have similar history you went mute... nikkaz ask the same retarded questions every time. Why didn't they kick cacs out the country? Because South Africa's military was all white. They would have lost millions of Black people in the process being outgunned. Mandela gave em a road to reconciliation to avoid massive Black body counts. Why aren't you out there going out like Micah Johnson if you such a warrior yourself? Why are you still oppressed??

stop it :francis:

You said all of this but clearly gave no answer about the China situation I posed...:beli: do you think China would have allow white Invaders to set up camp in China?!?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You said all of this but clearly gave no answer about the China situation I posed...:beli: do you think China would have allow white Invaders to set up camp in China?!?

China is a nuclear power and 2nd economic superpower and the 2nd military superpower on that side of the world. So, no, of course not.

Now can you name any African countries in the same position as China and allowing Europeans to do what they want?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they did... China was colonized :skip:

Opium war?

Colonialism first stepped into China after the victory of the British Navy in the first opium war (1839-42). ... The treaties of 1858 and 1860 opened doors for the western powers to trade, and extend their influence into the interior regions of China. In 1937, Japanese forces took control of the entire country.

How do you think the brits came to own Hong Kong? :dahell:

have you read any actual history... do you just make shyt up then act like its reality? :dahell:

got the whole internet and you still act stupid :mindblown:

old proverb... "Empty vessels make the most noise". :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they did... China was colonized :skip:

Opium war?

How do you think the brits came to own Hong Kong? :dahell:

have you read any actual history... do you just make shyt up then act like its reality? :dahell:

got the whole internet and you still act stupid :mindblown:

old proverb... "Empty vessels make the most noise". :mjlol:

You think I don't know about Hong Kong :beli: China got on code fighting for that bytch tho right?!? And yes I know they turned over control to China years ago... Is Africa in the wrong for fighting for their respective territories from outside colonizers?!?

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
China is a nuclear power and 2nd economic superpower and the 2nd military superpower on that side of the world. So, no, of course not.

Now can you name any African countries in the same position as China and allowing Europeans to do what they want?
Military might is probably secondary in this matter. Especially when it comes to colonization.