Coronavirus: Africans Accuse Europeans of ‘Coronising’ the Continent

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This is dumb, Japan adn China rose economically without war with anyone. Japan even got help to rise economically. Where do you get this false notion from(don't answer).

i will answer. do you think Africans are so stupid that they don't know how to trade with one another? that they don't know the benefits of controlling their own resources and exporting instead of importing?

that they needed until 2020 until some genius on a messageboard came along to save them with their suggestions?

what you don't understand is that it was decided long ago that Blacks would be a permanent underclass, and so, yes, it would take a war to do anything that would resemble any kind of independence apart from white people. and that's true over here as well.

don't you dumbasses know anything about history?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i will answer. do you think Africans are so stupid that they don't know how to trade with one another? that they don't know the benefits of controlling their own resources and exporting instead of importing?

that they needed until 2020 until some genius on a messageboard came along to save them with their suggestions?

what you don't understand is that it was decided long ago that Blacks would be a permanent underclass, Fand so, yes, it would take a war to do anything that would resemble any kind of independence apart from white people. and that's true over here as well.

don't you dumbasses know anything about history?

This is more dumb logic. It was decided by whom? where are the documents fo rthis? Just because some thing may have been decided for AMERICA does not mean it applies ot Africa

FOH

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Furthermore....

Covid 19 is also in hot areas in the middle east.

Yet we still have ZERO African/black deaths

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This is more dumb logic. It was decided by whom? where are the documents fo rthis? Just because some thing may have been decided for AMERICA does not mean it applies ot Africa

FOH

my man it was decided over 100 years ago to give africa over to the chinese. and yes, you can read all about it. if you weren't so ignorantly arrogant i would've posted the documents, but i'll let you keep on thinking you know it all.

i always say if nikkas have mastered one thing, it's ignorance. and you using the japanese and chinese as examples really showed you have absolutely no clue.

i'm finished here my man, i'll let you have that precious last word. i know how important that is to you bytches lol

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Imma just say it and some people may not agree but you cant show your hand tok quickly os all In going ti say

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Are african country’s handling this better because Ebola taught them how to take measures? Saw someone mention this on the NoWhiteSaviors instagram

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
One thing I've seen that give me hope for them is that the virus doesn't like hot weather, so maybe it will help them out:yeshrug: