Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

When her father began to feel sick, he resisted getting tested. “He didn’t think that he could have it,” Kristen said, “because he wasn’t 100 percent confident that it was a thing.”

Seven days before he was admitted to the hospital, Joe and Kristen had an argument about the emerging public health crisis, which Kristen described as the only dispute she ever had with her father that she wished she hadn’t won. “He said, ‘Don’t you think this is fishy? Do you know anyone who has it? Do you know anyone who has died from it?’ And I said, ‘Dad, I don’t know anyone now, but give me a week and I bet I will.’”

:wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Whats funny is THESE morons call others snowflakes and think they exude toughness and yet they whine over a few weeks of stay at home orders because they cant get "haircuts"

They should be carpet bombed. :yeshrug:

That one bozo said Covid cases are clogging up the hospitals and preventing surgeries and other treatments...but wants everything to go back to normal...like that won't lead to the exact same thing. :mjlol:

You can't reach those people. Please separate this country before it's too late.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They should be carpet bombed. :yeshrug:

That one bozo said Covid cases are clogging up the hospitals and preventing surgeries and other treatments...but wants everything to go back to normal...like that won't lead to the exact same thing. :mjlol:

You can't reach those people. Please separate this country before it's too late.
Yeah this might really cause a separation

Might not be a war in the traditional sense but enough is enough

Ppl shouldn't have to die because of idiots

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Whats funny is THESE morons call others snowflakes and think they exude toughness and yet they whine over a few weeks of stay at home orders because they cant get "haircuts"

The Deplorable, to now the Inconvenienced. Yes, going to work is vital and great for making money. What if you have a comorbidity that sends your ass to the hospital? You best have a stable company healthcare program, else imagining coming out of the Hospital with a $450,000 bill.

It's best to hit the gas pedal and leave them behind, fukk them. Have them catch up to us, and not have us slow down to them. They will keep waving Confederate Flags or 'Don't Tread On Me', along with bullshyt slogans like "This isn't a Free Country", because the concept of free is absolute personal liberty to them, and not really, "Your allowed; Speech and Press, to prevent your own Government to suppress your own voice."

So just fukk em, because they don't give a shyt about the other side.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
it's gonna be pretty interesting, and it depends on if he wins or loses in november

on the inside right, there's gonna be a lot of people who are embarrassed that they went along with trumpism and want to get back to moderate mike pence types. on the far right, they're gonna be calling for blood and want the republicans to run candidates that make trump look like mother teresa. hopefully the party tears itself apart
if mike pence types are viewed as moderates then trumpism would have been a resounding success for conservatism. that would mean the country has moved so far to the right that real right wingers look moderate.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

i think sweden's argument would be check back in a year. they feel they'll have herd immunity while the rest of us are just trying to flatten the curve to avoid overwhelming the hospital system, not eliminating deaths completely. they'll say this is the initial surge of the most vulnerable who would be at risk of dying in the next year anyway and then later while the rest of the world is still be having lots of cases or having lockdowns, theirs will be lower.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
i think sweden's argument would be check back in a year. they feel they'll have herd immunity while the rest of us are just trying to flatten the curve to avoid overwhelming the hospital system, not eliminating deaths completely. they'll say this is the initial surge of the most vulnerable who would be at risk of dying in the next year anyway and then later while the rest of the world is still be having lots of cases or having lockdowns, theirs will be lower.

Their argument is contingent on the number of cases being lower than that expected by most other nations and the flow of their cases being lower than the capacity of their healthcare system to manage. And the question of how far a nation should go to save lives is still open.

Talar ni svensk kompis?

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this might really cause a separation

Might not be a war in the traditional sense but enough is enough

Ppl shouldn't have to die because of idiots

I wouldn’t be surprised if some states end up seceding if Chester Cheeto were to be elected to a 2nd term.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I wouldn’t be surprised if some states end up seceding if Chester Cheeto were to be elected to a 2nd term.
Federal government would win any armed conflict
They have drones

I'm going to make a separate thread

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Some progressives are really trying to call Joe "racist" for that ad about Trump and China? :dwillhuh:

It's literally calling out the Chinese government for messing up the initial response to the outbreak which is true. Also, the Chinese government is still hiding stuff about the virus.

Supposedly, because it didn't have any "nuance" it was "racist". Man, I really don't get people sometimes :unimpressed:.