Could 50 Cent be diagnosed as a psychopath?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He genuinely feels comfortable around confrontation. The way he grew up that shyt is normal to him. When thats all you know, no matter how fukked up it is, thats what feel the most comfortable around. 50 is Marlo on the last episode of the Wire.
I think that plays a part but, I know for me once I started puffing herb, that made me look at those situations as stupid. Now, the only time I would feel comfortable to constantly be doing that shyt is if I'm sober and feel like that is my only option at the exact moment, or if the person won't stop, and my respect is on the line. I don't think to just blame your environment is right. A lot of people live in those conditions and don't become cold. It's a choice we choose to make, which comes from feeling like it's what protects us since no one else will. When I let people in, and they saw that I cared, that is when I got shytted on, so I don't let anyone in too deep. Those people came from all types of backgrounds so being from an innercity doesn't mean they are the only ones who act like that. Most people think they are fair people but, they aren't, they just are looking to get something from you, while giving very little in return. It may seem like I don't care but, it's protection. It works so why stop doing it.

The violence is what needs to be controlled because, it makes your life harder, and proves to everyone that you have issues. That gives them ammo to think they are better then you, which is how they feel anyway. I look at it as my coldness is my way of fighting their bullshyt games, and I always win.

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
50 is just a typical go getter that has no sympathy for another black man ,he's a product of his upbringing

fundz

Pro
Daps
..but a lot of rappers could be diagnosed as psychopaths, 50 just the first to legitimately make it his lane (and image).

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
50's definitely got some issues, but like some people have said, he's a sociopath not a psychopath. Son had a pretty fukked up childhood, add to that the fact he was almost killed, and you can see why he closes people off. One person I've never heard him talk bad about was Em though, there seems to be genuine respect there.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two are pretty much synonymous and equally reflective of a chemical imbalance, though.
Not all the time. I know I have traits that can be considered sociopathic but, I can turn it off or turn it on. Like I stated in my previous post, it's to protect me from getting hurt, not to hurt people but, sometimes you do things that may seem wrong to others based on the fact that they don't like the fact that they started the shyt, and you come back at them harder then they did you. Also, it's to make my situation better because living a life on unhappiness is not what I want, so I will use my mind to get what I want, and that means studying YOUR mind to help me get there. I know I'm not the only one.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dunno about that but almost everybody has a symptom of some mental illness.
You are one of the only people, if not the only, I have hear make this statement. I thought it was just me who notices this. Even when I read psychological articles, they make it seem like people with mental issues are small but, that isn't what I've seen firsthand, and observe within the world. Props to you for seeing what is going on around you, on a deeper level then most.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are one of the only people, if not the only, I have hear make this statement. I thought it was just me who notices this. Even when I read psychological articles, they make it seem like people with mental issues are small but, that isn't what I've seen firsthand, and observe within the world. Props to you for seeing what is going on around you, on a deeper level then most.

thanks but i've heard many people say the same thing to me over time. i don't think what i said is dappable though or anything unheard of though.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks but i've heard many people say the same thing to me over time. i don't think what i said is dappable though or anything unheard of though.
I've heard people say, "most people have issues", but, I'm talking about deep seeded brain problems. I only noticed this when I would observe myself in totality, worked to fix my faults, and then dealt with others. I noticed most people, have a lot of mental problems but, because everyone around them are the same they don't think it's a problem. The issues change when you go to different areas but, the problems are there nonetheless. Even the psychiatrist who diagnose these problems, I can see the issues in them! when I would pay attention to them as time went on. Now that I have this knowledge, it makes me look at the world in a whole new way. It's the main reason we have no idea what real peace is.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as soon as i realized i will always be a skinny nikka i got my ass to the boxing gym. now im not scared of fukking with anyone apart from other boxers.

ive ko'd much bigger people with one punch. its all technique really :manny:
:ohhh:

:ehh:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
People in here don't even know anything about psychopaths or sociopaths. Everyone wants to diagnose people with this bullshyt from what they have learned watching criminal minds, law and order or any other cop show. You guys sound like morons try to describe a psychopath, stop it, its embarrassing.