Could 50 Cent be diagnosed as a psychopath?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
as soon as i realized i will always be a skinny nikka i got my ass to the boxing gym. now im not scared of fukking with anyone apart from other boxers.

ive ko'd much bigger people with one punch. its all technique really :manny:

is it really an eating problem(im skinny also) where you think your eating a lot but you really not eating enough?

I think so......look at all these dudes who used to be skinny as hell who buff up after getting richer(cough Nas cough) and its too cliché to say steroids......

only problem that annoys me is being skinny AND short(which cant be fixed)

but who knows maybe if I fix the skinny issue I get more confidence and don't care about height anymore :manny:

sorry for getting off topic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
50 is just another brainwashed lost n1gga that hates himself.. He's comfortable with confrontation around people that look like him...But would bow down and wash the feet of Eminem, Erin Andrews or Chelsea Handler...

Yep. He would never throw a punch to a white person, but would be quick to ruin a black man's career and/or life. He tore down a lot of talented black men's careers for the sake of being "competitive" to carry on that feminine, petty behavior. That in itself is not gangsta nor masculine in any sense.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was in special ed growing up and he went to school on the short bus, he's admitted this. i don't think he's super gangster either, i just think he's mentally handicap to an extent, all jokes aside. supreme always thought he was retarded and crazy, like literally crazy, somebody pull up the convo between Supreme and Chris Gotti when Preme makes reference to 50 being a psycho multiple times. It's that low sloping forehead, lol, facts, google the characteristics of people with low sloping foreheads and it's correlation with sociopaths

topps-50-cent-pitch.jpg

throwing motion of someone deranged

Last edited:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Possibly, people forget that you don't have to be a serial killer to be one.

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
People in here don't even know anything about psychopaths or sociopaths. Everyone wants to diagnose people with this bullshyt from what they have learned watching criminal minds, law and order or any other cop show. You guys sound like morons try to describe a psychopath, stop it, its embarrassing.
:salute:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
he was in special ed growing up and he went to school on the short bus, he's admitted this. i don't think he's super gangster either, i just think he's mentally handicap to an extent, all jokes aside. supreme always thought he was retarded and crazy, like literally crazy, somebody pull up the convo between Supreme and Chris Gotti when Preme makes reference to 50 being a psycho multiple times. It's that low sloping forehead, lol, facts, google the characteristics of people with low sloping foreheads and it's correlation with sociopaths

topps-50-cent-pitch.jpg

throwing motion of someone deranged
I've never heard this, some one post it. I'm still trying to understand why he threw the ball left handed.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
There is no doubt in my mind that 50 cent isn't insane; however, its his insanity that has made him so successful and rich over the years. He takes risk that a normal person in his shoes wouldn't, because self-gain holds the highest value to fif, hence the title, "Get rich or die trying". Tbh, with his obvious character traits, I find it odd that his stans believable so faithfully that he would never snitch, or manipulate the truth, so he can improve his wealth. I guess that's part of his genius, he is able to detect a good opportunity, and than, takes advantage of it.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
It appears that he tries to make all decisions using strictly logic.. He attempts to take emotion out of decision making in cases where normally emotions would be involved..

I would imagine many extremely wealthy people are this way

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
There has been rumors of 50 being drug addict back since he was in HS, lol. I think in one of his TV bios, you know, them VH1 shyts, fif talks about the time he got caught with drugs in HS, and he had to go into a drug recovery program, which I always found as odd. There is another rumor about him being high when he got picked up by the cops for crack, which got him sent to a bootcamp for a couple months.

here is the quote
He was never a prominant drug dealler, He sold grams & often smoked too much of the crack leaving him un-able to pay off his debts
So stop fukking lieing
He surved time cause he was picked up high. He snitched his way outta Boot Camp buy snitching on Jody Mack. Causeing CMC's album to be pushed back
He hasn't been in the ghetto since 2002. Care to explain that.
The only killer in his click was Ali Vegas, Fredro Starr, Domination & Bang Em Smurf who all turned on him & exposed him
& it wasn't his click it was E Money Bagg's click, He died from snitching & setting Black Jus up
50 got shot 3 times not nine for snitching
source