Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at Trump Klan Rally

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
I said after the 2018 Midterms that it would be dumb for Dems to waste political capital to impeach Trump knowing there is no chance they can get 60 votes in the Senate to convict.

But over the last few months the Dems needed to do this to at the very least to have it on formal record and to make public all of the crimes of this Administration.

This is pure WEAKNESS on the part of the Dems and House leadership to not push for Impeachment.

You do not want to impeach him during an election campaign. It will just strengthen his position.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Omar gotta start packing and just let them know...:manny:

OblongDefenselessDeviltasmanian-small.gif

:birdman: Pull Up then... start putting trump crazies in caskets...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Damn, they don't even got the token black guy in the crowd in the background behind Trump at this rally, it's nothing but MAGA hat wearing racist white folk up in that building in Green Bay. Trump isn't even holding back on the racism & white supremacy coming into 2020, he's doubling down on it and his supporters fukking love every minute of it.

:scust:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cats keep acting like they will stop at only fukking with immigrants. act like this isn't the same douche that wanted to implement nationwide stop and frisk. same azzhole that said police should beat up suspects when making arrests. fooling folks easy cause he talked about prison reform, but expanding private prisons for profit.

i've seen some posters pass off passive aggressive support or indifference to conservative repub policy as being independent thinkers. or they say some dumb shyt about not being brainwashed by liberal zaddy. people willing to be allies with rabid racists that wouldn't pizz on you if you were on fire, but don't want to work to finesse the system through more accessible avenues. makes no sense to me.

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
So once he's out of office all this will stop?

I don't understand your logic. There is not cure for racism, bigotry. It's a painfully bslow ass process.

Killing Hitler did not get rid of anti-Semitism.
Abolishing slavery did not get rid of racism.
They were steps forward, in the right direction.
Trumps is moving you backwards.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You do not want to impeach him during an election campaign. It will just strengthen his position.

Doing nothing increases his position and even worse makes the Dems look weak.

This man is having full Nazi rallies and joking about not leaving office and Dems do nothing???

I'm going out on a limb but I think Dem voters see this as weak. If you won't confront this dude now then when??

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
cats keep acting like they will stop at only fukking with immigrants. act like this isn't the same douche that wanted to implement nationwide stop and frisk. same azzhole that said police should beat up suspects when making arrests. fooling folks easy cause he talked about prison reform, but expanding private prisons for profit.

i've seen some posters pass off passive aggressive support or indifference to conservative repub policy as being independent thinkers. or they say some dumb shyt about not being brainwashed by liberal zaddy. people willing to be allies with rabid racists that wouldn't pizz on you if you were on fire, but don't want to work to finesse the system through more accessible avenues. makes no sense to me.

I remember when they would say stuff like "we don't have a problem with immigrants, just the ones who come here illegally". Now it's "idgaf if she's here legally, send her back!". You better worship zaddy trump like we do or you're outta here.

If you any type of minority and stand with these people, I can't respect you.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This is why voter turnout is low for Dems.

They refuse to fukking fight back!!

Obama = 8 years of bending over backwards in the name of "bipartisanship" just to get a knife stuck in his back every time.

Failed to prosecute the criminals of the Bush admin. Many of those same criminals are now working for Trump

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Doing nothing increases his position and even worse makes the Dems look weak.

This man is having full Nazi rallies and joking about not leaving office and Dems do nothing???

I'm going out on a limb but I think Dem voters see this as weak. If you won't confront this dude now then when??

Whoever goes up against him in 2020 needs to outright tear him apart in the debate. I am not saying the should lower themselves to his level of pettiness but really go for the jugular. Hit him on his failings and his lack of fulfilment with his promises, point out how they gave a massive tax cut to the rich and how his sanctions are hurting the average joe.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I remember when they would say stuff like "we don't have a problem with immigrants, just the ones who come here illegally". Now it's "idgaf if she's here legally, send her back!". You better worship zaddy trump like we do or you're outta here.

If you any type of minority and stand with these people, I can't respect you.

Then in the same breath they say they are not racist, these idiots are unbelievable. If she was white and from Europe they wouldn’t be saying send her back. So the issue clearly comes from the colour of her skin.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This is why voter turnout is low for Dems.

They refuse to fukking fight back!!

Obama = 8 years of bending over backwards in the name of "bipartisanship" just to get a knife stuck in his back every time.

Failed to prosecute the criminals of the Bush admin. Many of those same criminals are now working for Trump

Exactly if any of these candidates came in gung-ho they would easily breeze through Trump. Enough of the turn the other cheek rhertotic, people are tired of it and fight back.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Then in the same breath they say they are not racist, these idiots are unbelievable. If she was white and from Europe they wouldn’t be saying send her back. So the issue clearly comes from the colour of her skin.

The bolded is what disgusts and infuriate me the most about Trump supporters. They will be the first ones to say or do some blatantly racist bullshyt then have the nerve to say they aren't racist. They can't even own up to the title proudly, they always wanna p*ssy foot their way out of taking accountability for their words or actions.