"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The cutscenes are now First Person so there's no point of creating a character :dwillhuh:

index.php

This will be First Person now

TrDhhb6.gif

The downgrades continue, go ahead and give Young Ellie the 2020 crown :mjgrin:
POV sex scenes>>

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That first person only shyt is trash:hhh:

Was browsing reddit cyberpunk page and ALOT of gamers is not happy about that FPS view only mode...:huhldup:

but we they said that from the 48 minute video they not budging on changing the view modes...:picard: they keep asking whats the point of customization if you cant see your character in full view... I think they limited this to a FPS view because they just don't want to animate the 3rd person view... they wanna cut corners...:beli:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was browsing reddit cyberpunk page and ALOT of gamers is not happy about that FPS view only mode...:huhldup:

but we they said that from the 48 minute video they not budging on changing the view modes...:picard: they keep asking whats the point of customization if you cant see your character in full view... I think they limited this to a FPS view because they just don't want to animate the 3rd person view... they wanna cut corners...:beli:
Yeah that what I think too that time and budget is playing a big role in why there are things being cut out that why I have a lot respect for Obsidian The Outer Worlds they are out in the open how alot of the game design decision were make around time and budget where cd projekt red is hide that around pr speak I think if they ere being honest that just dont have the time or money to gave people the TPS view they want alot gamer would just go :yeshrug: and move on but all this cloak and dagger stuff is not helping them at all I still plan buying this game so it whatever to me :manny: .

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that what I think too that time and budget is playing a big role in why there are things being cut out that why I have a lot respect for Obsidian The Outer Worlds they are out in the open how alot of the game design decision were make around time and budget where cd projekt red is hide that around pr speak I think if they ere being honest that just dont have the time or money to gave people the TPS view they want alot gamer would just go :yeshrug: and move on but all this cloak and dagger stuff is not helping them at all I still plan buying this game so it whatever to me :manny: .

Yep what is even more annoying is the lie that oh it’s because it’s all about immersion for us. Do they think people are that stupid to believe that shyt? And didn’t they also show a transitioning from FP to third person during cutscenes in the demo they released last year.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep what is even more annoying is the lie that oh it’s because it’s all about immersion for us. Do they think people are that stupid to believe that shyt? And didn’t they also show a transitioning from FP to third person during cutscenes in the demo they released last year.
Yes they did when they show V in her apartment room cutscenes it was in TP view than it switch FP view for gameplay so they are pulling a fast one honestly CD projekt red just need to admitted that that certain gameplay features are not making it in the game because they dont have time and money needed to put them in I think gamers would be much more understanding if they just put it out in the open rather than try and cloak and dagger their way around with the pr control speak of it immersion.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With every new bit of information coming out about this game coming out now it starting to remind of the game the outer worlds but with a slightly bigger budget I say that because Obsidian making that game the outer worlds say that the reason alot the gameplay elements you would expect from their past game fallout new vegas where not in the outer worlds was because of time and budget reasons :manny: where as cd projekt red say in pr speak it because it more immersive experience:troll:
Yeah I saw a vid last month on The Outer Worlds and was not impressed. I’m still copping but most likely on BF

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Im fine with FPV for gameplay, but Im not fond of the recent news that states its looking as if cutscenes will be FPV. Not saying they can't pull it off, but I'd prefer to see my character at some point beyond the reflection of mirrors and the inventory screen. TPV is ideal for cutscenes imo but I'm playing this game day one either way. :yeshrug: I can easily see third person perspective cutscenes being "added" into the inevitable cross gen "definitive" edition if they're genuinely omitted here. :francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Im fine with FPV for gameplay, but Im not fond of the recent news that states its looking as if cutscenes will be FPV. Not saying they can't pull it off, but I'd prefer to see my character at some point beyond the reflection of mirrors and the inventory screen. TPV is ideal for cutscenes imo but I'm playing this game day one either way. :yeshrug:
It wouldn't be a big deal for me if they didn't hype up their customization system in every interview as if it will matter in the end :pachaha:

Edit: Yeah, CDPR gotta come out and clarify what's going on cause all the things they've been saying sounds hella contradictory now

During its Cyberpunk 2007 deep dive gameplay stream, CD Projekt Red talked at length about various aspects of the upcoming PS4, Xbox One, and PC RPG. One of the interesting tidbits that was discussed was the conflict that can often arise between how items impact the way a character looks and their capabilities. This, according to the developer, is something that the team is very aware of and intends to tackle.

In many RPGs, players often have to make sacrifices between equipping items that bestow valuable stat changes and items that are in line with the way they want their character to look. We've all had that situation where a piece of equipment looks good but has rubbish stats--or vice verse--and agonized about what to do and, according to senior level designer Miles Tost, CD Projekt Red knows this is a concern.

"It's really important to us for you to be able to realize your character. Of course that comes in the character creation but also how you dress your character, right? We're aware that, in most RPGs, there's this disconnect between the stats on an item and the looks ... Let's just say we're aware of this conflict of interest, I guess.

"So, we're looking into how you would be able to make your character still look cool despite having the best stats of an item. It just goes to show that is really important to us. Of course, the whole role-playing aspect goes even further because we'll have customization options not only for the way you look but also for your guns."

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good lord some of y'all are whiny ass bytches, who gives a fukk about third vs first. Fpp is more immersive and there is obviously reasons why cd chose first person only. This game looks incredible

There's no doubt the game looks incredible as is that's not the problem...
:ld: major problem is that a game like this has no 3rd person option at all considering that they have a deep customization system that you can't view while your in motion kinda sucks.

It's similar to gtav when they added the Fps view AFTER the game lunched I prefer to play in third person with a nice cover system shooter mechanic... The third person view should be optional and added on... Not just utilized when driving.:manny: