"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
contagion...I get it now :yes:

Contagion is weak as hell starting out and doesn't spread very far. Very underwhelming at first but now I'm upgrading moves and it's getting :whoo:

You gotta put a lot of money down and get your levels up. Through upgrading the rarity, perks and getting new cyberdecks/mods that shyt goes from the common cold into corona. Shut the whole block down :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Contagion is weak as hell starting out and doesn't spread very far. Very underwhelming at first but now I'm upgrading moves and it's getting :whoo:

You gotta put a lot of money down and get your levels up. Through upgrades, perks and getting new cyberdecks/mods that shyt goes from the common cold into corona. Shut the whole block down :damn:

:lolbron:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Glad the cornballs knew immediately the first time playing the game that they have enemies completely off screen that could damage you. :ohhh:You must be gamers gamers for real for real. :stopitslime: With this game jam packed with bugs I’m supposed to know this.
:deadrose:

I'm not gonna lie, the first time I came across a hacker I kept resetting the game and then turned it off for a couple days cuz I thought the mission was bugged.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya I was amped at first...just used it on 2-3 tyger claw members...and was feeling myself...then the other 6-8 that I didn’t see whom contagion had no effect on started bustin at me...took a while but fukked them all up...then 2 random ass maelstrom dudes across the street thought they’d be nosy and joined the fray when I was at the height of my bloodlust...mowed them down quickly...crazy shyt is I like the tyger claw dudes and find myself mostly rocking their gear but they’re always at the ass end of these missions and I gotta do what I gotta do lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

You gotta put a lot of money down and get your levels up. Through upgrading the rarity, perks and getting new cyberdecks/mods that shyt goes from the common cold into corona. Shut the whole block down :damn:

Any quickhack with spreading effects is fuego :wow:

The rare version of reboot optics spreads and nikkas can't SEE shyt. nikka hop in your base on some :ninja1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just ran a tyger claw bytch down with a car in a sidequest...:bryan: it's funny one dodged out the way when she saw me coming the other one not so lucky...

Dat Avenger...:birdman:

tenor.gif

bytch was impaled in the wall...got out and put two in the head of the other one for surviving...:umad:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:deadrose:

I'm not gonna lie, the first time I came across a hacker I kept resetting the game and then turned it off for a couple days cuz I thought the mission was bugged.
Oh look at that...another fellow moron :handshake:
in a game full of all manner of random bugs, how the hell was I supposed to immediately know that people could attack me from different rooms completely out of sight?:hhh: Goofies and doofuses in abundance my man.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the “find anna hamill” mission is not broken...killed every tyger claw in my vicinity...the yellow exclamation marker leads me to a breh who I imagine I’m supposed to question since I can’t point my gun directly at him...but no speaking prompts are coming up

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: true.

I wish I wasnt being such a bullshytter completionist on my first playthrough. I want to do a hacking build in hindsight

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the “find anna hamill” mission is not broken...

nvm...hooker told me where she was...forgot she was a cop and shot her up when she pointed her gun at me...regina is probably gonna arrest me when all is said and done lol :snoop: