DACA recipients temporarily block Disneyland entrance as an act of civil disobedience

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I don't have anything against immigrants other than they bring that :mjpls:
shyt over here from their cultures.

But on gp i ain't helping nobody else get shyt when nikkas can't even live decently in the states. It makes no sense why a black person would be for DACA at all.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Either you are illegal or you are related to someone who it is illegal legal or you are friends with someone who is illegal.

Or Im just a person with good common damn sense who hate to see minorities get rail roaded by cacs. The fact that this didn't occur to your dumbass at all is further reason why I don't need to continue this conversation

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause people are tired of white people and their precious racism period.

white racism is horrible in this country. but just because there are white racists who dont like hispanic illegals because they're hispanic, does not erase every single viable issue pertaining to illegal immigration

Flashback: Corretta Scott King warned illegals would take black jobs

when coretta scott king said the above, is it because she was a racist cac? or is it because she had economic concerns about illegal labor encroaching on her people?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
white racism is horrible in this country. but just because there are white racists who dont like hispanic illegals because they're hispanic, does not erase every single viable issue pertaining to illegal immigration

Flashback: Corretta Scott King warned illegals would take black jobs

when coretta scott king said the above, is it because she was a racist cac? or is it because she had economic concerns about illegal labor encroaching on her people?

I agree with you but you really are a dirty cac. :mjlol:

It's almost demonic how you can effortlessly spout relevant black talking points as if you really give a damn.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Or Im just a person with good common damn sense who hate to see minorities get rail roaded by cacs. The fact that this didn't occur to your dumbass at all is further reason why I don't need to continue this conversation

You're a logical individual, but this whole situation has absolutely nothing to do with common sense. So the jury is still out on if you actually have common sense or not.

And insulting me or my intelligence does nothing but prove to me you really don't know what you're talking about.

Comprendes, senor?

:usure:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I'm a first generation black man. My parents are from the Caribbean. I get it. But my parents came here legally and with jobs.

If you're unskilled and hustling you're keeping money out of people's mouths under the guise of emotional arguments.

Both Democrats and Republicans ignored black voters over those who are actually citizens

Your parents already knew that they couldn't come into America making demands on the government. Therefore they don't have to worry about themselves or their kids getting deported.

That's the benefit of not breaking the law and getting into a country illegally.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Pissing off people who could potentially lend and ear to your cause helps it how?

Again.. human beings are fukking retarded.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's almost demonic how you can effortlessly spout relevant black talking points as if you really give a damn.
fair enough :dead:

but i dont even see it as a black talking point, its an american talking point. these liberal elites who are crying about illegals arent competing with them for jobs, arent sending their kids to the same schools, arent competing for housing, etc etc etc. so for the democrats to hold themselves up as some righteous force in this debate so they can pander to the hispanic vote is :scusthov: to me

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Absolutely correct
Mamba, we don’t give a fukk about legality because this country was built off a dirty game and has taken no steps towards reparations
Both parties continually ignore Black people

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
the Entitlement amongst illegal immigrants is fukking crazy. They do not deserve the same rights as natural born American citizens, punto.

Dems are trying to secure the Hispanic vote for future generations, the government shutdown proved liberals could give a flying fukk about the dreamers

The Wall will get built before the Dream Act passes

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

For real. Can't fukking trust them because deep down they want us all dead. They fear us on a unimaginable scale. He will never admit to it but that is to be expected.

Just going to have to put him on ignore because we are beyond words at this point the only thing he deserves is severe pain for the rest of his life.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely correct
Mamba, we don’t give a fukk about legality because this country was built off a dirty game and has taken no steps towards reparations
Both parties continually ignore Black people
again :yeshrug: not here to tell black people how they should feel about america

just calling it how i see it when it comes to the reality of an influx of illegal workers. its not a positive, in a country thats already full of negatives

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real. Can't fukking trust them because deep down they want us all dead. They fear us on a unimaginable scale. He will never admit to it but that is to be expected.

Just going to have to put him on ignore because we are beyond words at this point the only thing he deserves is severe pain for the rest of his life.