DACA recipients temporarily block Disneyland entrance as an act of civil disobedience

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I have made this argument over and over.

During the bush years there were a series of major raids on fast food joints.

All of those were jobs minorities could do.

Exactly!!! They were the ones demanding to make 15 to 20 dollars an hour to flip burgers cuz they wanted to support their whole family when those types of jobs where never intended to survive off of.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly!!! They were the ones demanding to make 15 to 20 dollars an hour to flip burgers cuz they wanted to support their whole family when those types where never intended to survive off of.
I'm a first generation black man. My parents are from the Caribbean. I get it. But my parents came here legally and with jobs.

If you're unskilled and hustling you're keeping money out of people's mouths under the guise of emotional arguments.

Both Democrats and Republicans ignored black voters over those who are actually citizens

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
you and i are citizens of this country :camby:

I am a fukking prisoner and victim of your ancestors, they stole us you piece of shyt.

fukk Amerikkka... Citizens lmao that would mean we live in a civil place...We don't. Stop the bullshyt. This is a police state for anyone non white and you know it.

Yall don't know what the fukk a civilization is so shut it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
First and foremost if I break the law I get punished, the same should stand true for illegals, and they should be deported for entering the country illegally.
2nd. Blaming illegals for Americas economy tanking is So ignorant. America's economic problems span from wasting trillions of dollars in Afghanistan and Iraq. A bigger problem than illegal aliens in this country are Indians on h1-b visas taking all the tech jobs. That's a real conversation that needs to be had. How about you train Americans to do those jobs ? Indians low key ruining the country shout out Napoleon

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I am a fukking prisoner and victim of your ancestors, they stole us you piece of shyt.

fukk Amerikkka... Citizens lmao that would mean we live in a civil place...We don't. Stop the bullshyt. This is a police state for anyone non white and you know it.

Yall don't know what the fukk a civilization is so shut it.
This is why I can't rock with y'all who hate the USA.

We are here. We built the west, and the states.

The best thing white supremacists want is for you to get punked out of your citizenship

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
First and foremost if I break the law I get punished, the same should stand true for illegals, and they should be deported for entering the country illegally.
2nd. Blaming illegals for Americas economy tanking is So ignorant. America's economic problems span from wasting trillions of dollars in Afghanistan and Iraq. A bigger problem than illegal aliens in this country are Indians on h1-b visas taking all the tech jobs. That's a real conversation that needs to be had. How about you train Americans to do those jobs ? Indians low key ruining the country shout out Napoleon

I didn't soley blame illegals for the tanking economy. I said that was a part of it.